- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large first floor apartment in a popular residential development. (approximately 945 sq. ft.)
- Close to local shops and transport links.
- PVC Double glazing and gas fired central heating allowing low heating costs.
- Spacious entrance hall with good storage cupboards.
- Generous open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area with integrated appliances.
- Two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room.)
- White bathroom suite with shower over bath.
- Early viewing strongly recommended so as not to miss out.
- 12 Month Lease With A view To Long Term Extension
- Part Furnished
This beautifully presented first floor apartment is spacious and located in a popular residential development close to shops and transport links. The property comprises an entrance hall with spaciou storage area, generous open plan lounge, kitchen, dining area with integrated appliances, two bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and separate bathroom. PVC Double glazing and gas fired central heating allowing low heating costs.
Early viewing is highly recommended so as not to miss out.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »