The Davis L2a INCLUDES GARAGE, Lacefield,
Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast, BT4 3PA
4-Bedroom Semi-Detached Inc Garage
This property forms part of the Lacefield development
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
1,807 sq. feet
This property forms part of the Lacefield development.
Click to view all available property types within this development.
|Site 21 Lacefield incl garage||£455,000||1,807 sq. feet|
|Site 20 Lacefield incl garage||Sale agreed||1,807 sq. feet|
Site 21 Lacefield incl garage
Size: 1,807 sq. feet
Site 20 Lacefield incl garage
Price: Sale agreed
Size: 1,807 sq. feet
New Phase Coming Soon
Inspired by the architecture of Campbell College, Lacefield draws it's name from the intrinsic link with the schools founding father, Henry James Campbell, the 19th century linen trade magnate.
Set amidst mature foliage in Lacefield the homes on The Avenue create a timeless architectural environment as you enter this classic, exclusive, community. Ideal for those in search of a family home that retains the charm of a bygone era but offers the modern conveniences of a new build property The Avenue at Lacefield is a mix of 2 and 3 storey semi detached, exclusive townhouse and detached homes.
Framed by sympathetic exterior landscaping; the age old feel of The Avenue is unique, offering new homes that not only compliment the surrounding area but benefit from an unmistakable standard of finish, weaving them into the very fabric of their neighbourhood.
With the grandure of a period semi-detached townhouse but all the conveniences of a modern family home, The Davis really is a new property to behold. Two ground floor options are available depending on site number. The L2a has an open plan aspect to the kitchen/dining/living areas. Separate lounge and practicial wc and cloaks storage completes the ground floor layout. The first floor comprises master bedroom with ensuite, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle and bedroom 2. Bedrooms 3 and 4 each with their own ensuite and another practical storage cupboard/HP are located on the second floor. Private driveway and garage parking. Garages will be constructed in either single detached or single semi-detached format depending on the neighbouring property as per site layout.
GROUND FLOOR L2a layout only
LOUNGE 5.02 x 3.65M 16’5” x 11’11” INTO BAY
DINING/LIVING 5.20 x 3.11M 17’0” x 10’2”
KITCHEN 3.33 x 3.03M 10’11” x 9’11”
PORCH 1.52 x 1.45M 4’11” x 4’9”
WC 1.75 x 1.20M 5’8” x 3’11”
CLKS 1.10 x 1.00M 3’7” x 3’3” MIN
MASTER BED 5.20 x 5.02M 17’0” X 16’5” MAX
ENSUITE 1.80 x 1.75M 5’10” x 5’8”
BEDROOM 2 5.20 x 3.22M 17’0” x 10’6” MAX
BATHROOM 3.20 x 1.75M 10’5” x 5’8"
BEDROOM 3 5.20 x 3.25M 17’0” x 10’7” MAX
ENSUITE 2 1.80 x 1.75M 5’10” x 5’8”
BEDROOM 4 5.20 x 3.22M 17’0” x 10’6”
ENSUITE 3 2.20 x 1.75M 7’2” x 5’8”
STORE/HP 2.17 x 1.00M 7’1” x 3’3”
ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME
The Main Structure
Walls are of traditional, tried and tested cavity construction. Red brick and/or plaster render painted grey are used for the external finish topped by black coloured uPVC square fascia, barge and soffit where applicable. External timber features are painted gloss black to match where applicable. Granite sills, pillars and window facades recreate the class and charm of the era. The roof will have a contrasting black coloured slate finish. Black coloured uPVC moulded guttering with round antique effect uPVC downpipes compliment the external trim. Cream colour energy saving uPVC double glazed windows, white on the inside, with locking latches (except those deemed emergency escape routes) are standard. Matching uPVC sliding doors are fitted where applicable. A low maintenance GRP front door completes the external elevation.
All garden areas will have a lawn front and rear unless otherwise specified or shown on the site layout. Flat top garden edge and treated rail fencing will be erected where applicable. Fencing will include 1.8m high (approx) vertical boards to specified areas at the rear of each property (our sales team can let you know where). Driveways will be finished in decorative pavia brick. A pavia brick path will be provided to at least the front and rear elevation with level access to one external door. Specified plots may have a facing brick boundary wall subject to planning conditions on site. You can even water the plants and wash your car using the convenience of the outside tap provided as standard!
6” contemporary MDF skirting and 4” contemporary MDF architrave painted gloss white is the perfect trim for each room. Painted MDF cillboard nosed and rebated provide a seamless finish to the windows. The feeling of warmth and luxury is added by white, solid, internal v-panel doors with brushed chrome coloured latch furniture. Solid ash newel posts and handrails with white painted square balustrades are incorporated in homes with stairways. Ceiling cornice will be fitted in the hall and lounge. There will be smooth plastered ceilings and a white, insulated, uPVC loft access trap door will be fitted in the relevant area. Ventilation/extractor fans are fitted in the kitchen, bathroom, ensuite (where applicable) and WC.
Energy conservation and running costs are important to all of us so high levels of thermal insulation to walls, roof space and habitable areas is provided to achieve a substantial energy saving. A specially designed mains gas central heating system is standard in each home. This will incorporate a boiler providing underfloor heating on the ground floor and radiators to all main rooms on other floors. The system can be remotely controlled using a ‘smart*’ phone to ensure a performance suitable for most individual requirements and to provide you with a separate hot water supply. Your new home will have a pressurised water system.
For your Peace of Mind
An intruder alarm is supplied and installed by a approved company. Front and back doors have multi lock systems and all ground floor windows are lockable. Electrically operated smoke and carbon monoxide detectors are installed. For your convenience, external lights are fitted at both the front and back door. A ‘smart*’ doorbell with CCTV facility will be fitted at the front door area.
Every property is registered with the National House Building Council (NHBC) 10 Year warranty and insurance scheme known as Buildmark, the first 2 years of which are directly with Antrim Construction and backed by NHBCs Resolution Service. The NHBC Buildmark cover also provides deposit protection from the point of exchange, and structural defects insurance in years 3-10. More details are available on our website Useful Links page.
PLATINUM TURNKEY FINISH
Did you know you could personalise your new home even before you move in? You could choose tiling, splash backs, flooring, kitchens, power socket positions and many more features besides. We aim to provide you with an opportunity to get creative and put your stamp on a truly blank canvas. We build many choices and options in as we construct your new home, which means you’ll have access to a wider range, the earlier you reserve. Our team will advise you on the options available on each property when you reserve a new home.
- We install a quality, practical kitchen with granite worktops and matching granite splashback upstand over worktop and hob. Choice of door, worktop and handle available from an approved ACC Ltd supplier.
- No kitchen is complete without appliances so we supply a 5 ring gas hob and double electric oven complete with stylish extractor canopy. Where size and design permits an integrated 100 fridge, 100 freezer will be installed; some properties may have a 70:30 as standard (see kitchen sales staff for details). All kitchens will have an integrated dishwasher.
- Utility will have a durable laminate worktop with splashback upstand. A washing machine and tumble dryer will be installed.
- Your bathroom, wc/cloaks, ensuite and shower room will have contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome finished fittings. This includes a chrome finished towel radiator in the main bathroom, ensuite and shower room. Shower cubicles with glass screens will be fitted in the bathroom, ensuite and shoer room. Most showers will be thermostatically controlled (see sales staff for details).
- Stand out from the rest by tailoring your colour scheme from our choice of floor tiling for hall, kitchen/dining/garden room, utility, bathroom and ensuite/WC and shower room areas.Your choice continues with a range of feature wall tiling for sink/bath splashbacks in the ensuite, bathroom, shower room and WC (see sales staff for areas and details applicable to each property type).
- A choice of modern multi-panel splashback is included in our Platinum finish for each shower.
- A selection of carpets with quality underlay is provided for the lounge, stairs/landing and all bedrooms.
- A generous provision of power points is provided throughout the house and where possible, they will be positioned to suit individual needs. This includes feature down lighting in at least the lounge and kitchen. Chrome faceplates will be fitted to socket and light switches in the kitchen, hall and landing areas. TV points are provided in all bedrooms.
- Your new home will be cabled for super-fast Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) broadband services and Virgin media (subscription to broadband and media/TV service is not included).
- For the finishing touch ceilings will be painted white and the internal walls will be painted one neutral colour throughout.
Additional options may be considered but we can only incorporate them into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all of us at the requisite stage of construction. Finally, keeping it all ship shape
Landscaped areas have been incorporated to compliment your new home and these areas will require continuing management in the future in order to maintain the quality environment in which you live. For this purpose, Antrim Construction Company Limited has entered into an agreement with a management company. Residents will contribute to this service. The first payment will be made to Antrim Construction Company Limited at the same time as
Elegant - Timeless - Inspired
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.