- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Situated off the Burnside Road in Portstewart, Nursery Mews offers luxury coastal living and is the ideal location in which to relax and unwind with some of the most beautiful seaside and countryside in Ireland on your doorstep. If you prefer an active day out there is a high range of outdoor activities to choose from including golf, horse riding, sailing, kayaking, kite surfing, rock climbing and rambling. Just a thirteen minute walk to the nearby promenade, with it's array of eateries, convenience and local home stores, Nursery Mews is an ideal lifestyle location for singles, couples and families.
THE CROMIE - 3 BEDROOM - SEMI DETACHED
Lounge: 17'2" x 12'4"
Kitchen / Dining / Living: 12'4 x 17'2"
Utility: 5'10" x 5'2
WC: 5'10" x 3'4"
Master Bedroom: 10'5" x 10'3"
Ensuite: 6'9" x 6'6"
Dressing 6'9" x 5'6"
Bedroom 2: 12'7" x 8'3"
Bedroom 3: 12'7"x 8'6"
Bathroom: 8'7 x 6'6"
- Luxury kitchen with choice of worktops and doors
- We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and worktop space in each kitchen.
- Integrated appliances will include hob, electric oven and hood, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer (separate washing machine extra over where applicable)
- Concealed underlighting to high level units
- Low voltage down lights
- High quality utility units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Space for washing machine and tumble drier
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to bathrooms, ensuite(s) and WCs
- Thermostatically controlled showers with instant hot water Modern rain shower head with hand shower to bathroom and ensuite(s)
- Premium carpet and underlay in Lounge, Bedrooms, Stairs and Landing.
- Tiled floor to Kitchen, Dining, Garden Room, Utility, Bathroom, Ensuite and WC
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler
- Choice of either Gas or Electric fire insert.
- Tasteful internal decoration throughout
- Solid modern internal doors with complementary chamfered skirting and trims
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens sown in grass feed
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- Tarmac driveway
- Front and rear external lighting
- Outside water supply
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Feature modern entrance door
- Extra high and wide sliding doors for inside out living
- Contemporary grey double glazed windows and doors
- Feature external lighting
- Security alarm
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of sockets TV (satellite) and telephone points
- A USB socket will be provided in lounge, living and bedrooms
- LED downlights to kitchen/dining, bathroom and ensuite(s)
- CAT6 cabling (optional extra)
Schools near Nursery MewsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 9 Nursery Mews||Sale agreed||1,250 sq. feet|
|Site 10 Nursery Mews||£395,000||1,250 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »