- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
NOW ON RELEASE
View our virtual tours and brochures here now!
WELCOME TO AIKIN SQUARE
We will soon be releasing another eye-catching development of 12 detached and semi-detached homes, just off Rashee Road, a few minute’s walk from the town centre.
These superb 3 and 4 bedroom homes will feature a specification that is far from “standard”
KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOM
- Fully customisable contemporary kitchen with a choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances in the kitchen to include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washer/dryer
- Recessed energy-efficient LED spotlights to ceilings in kitchen
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen and dining areas
- Fully tiled splashback to kitchen
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC's
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Recessed energy-efficient LED spotlights to ceilings
- Ceramic floor tiling
- Multi-board (choice of colours) finish around shower enclosures
- Thermostatically controlled showers
- Heated chrome towel radiator to bathroom and ensuite
- Full height splashback tiling to bathroom and ensuite wash hand basins
- High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
- Stained oak handrail to stairs with white painted spindles
- Interior painted finish to all walls (Elephants Breath) and ceilings (white)
- Primed interior doors with quality ironmongery
- Bevelled skirting and architrave
- Carpets and underlay to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- Tiling to hall
- Mains supply smoke, carbon monoxide and heat detectors
- A comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wired for satellite TV
- Wired for security alarm
- Gas fired central heating with high-efficiency boiler
- Woodburning stove available as optional extra
- Coloured gravel driveway (tarmac available as an optional extra)
- 10-year warranty
- Front gardens turfed and rear gardens top soiled
- Rear gardens to have perimeter vertical timber fencing
- Double glazed high-performance uPVC windows
- GRP composite front door with 5 point locking system
- Garden room available as an optional extra (where applicable)
- Paved patio area to the rear
- Feature exterior light to the rear door
- The developer reserves the right to change the specification at any time
The location of Aikin Square could not be better - we are within 5 minutes walk of the town centre, with 4 schools inside a 1-mile radius. The historic market town of Ballyclare has seen an economic boost in recent years and now boasts many high street retailers and a host of traditional local retailers, coffee shops and restaurants.
The new relief road which is due for completion in 2021 will mean that the M2 motorway to all parts north and south can be accessed in just a few minutes.
Register your interest with Country Estates Ballyclare on 028 9334 0726 or simply click the enquire tab
Schools near Aikin SquareVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 5 Aikin Square||£257,500||1,390 sq. feet|
|Site 12 Aikin Square||POA||1,390 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »