- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional family home on private landscaped site extending to 0.6 acres with electric gate access
- Magnificent Lough views from all principal rooms
- Superb open plan kitchen and family room
- Three further reception rooms
- Large utility room and cloakroom with fitted robe
- Oak staircase leading to glazed seating area
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- Guest bedroom with ensuite, two further bedrooms, one linked to bedroom 5/study
- Triple integral garage
- Beam vacuum system
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed
- Convenient to Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club, Royal Belfast Golf Club, Culloden Spa, Holywood and ideal for the city commuter
Additional InformationBuilt in 2003 and located in the heart of Cultra, one of North Down's most prestigious addresses, this is a contemporary designed family home which is surrounded by private, extensive, landscaped gardens.
The accommodation is beautifully finished and well-appointed boasting formal and informal areas to relax or entertain with the large kitchen and living/dining room being the central focus of the ground floor. There are three further reception rooms, two of which benefit from the superb view on offer. On the first floor are four bedrooms, two of which have en suites and the option of a fifth bedroom or home office or study. Constructed to an exacting specification the property has many hidden extras including: under floor gas central heating, central vacuum system, wiring for sound and Brooks air circulation and recovery system.
The location is simply spectacular with magnificent views over Belfast Lough to the County Antrim Hills beyond. The view is constantly changing as the weather rolls in across the water altering the light and colour of the sea - a spectacular vista. Within comfortable walking distance of the Royal North Of Ireland Yacht Club and the seashore this is a truly rare opportunity to purchase a property in this much sought after and admired location.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak flooring, low voltage lighting. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor. Built in cloaks cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.52m (20' 0" x 14' 10")
Attractive Yorkstone fireplace, solid oak flooring, corniced ceiling.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.52m (16' 0" x 14' 10")
Solid oak floor, recessed lighting, double opening French doors to patio, superb Lough views.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
Double doors to patio area.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.64m x 3.53m (18' 6" x 11' 7")
Feature "hole in wall" gas fire, solid oak flooring.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO FAMILY ROOM/CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 8.1m x 4.83m (26' 7" x 15' 10")
High and low level Beech units, Corian worktops, Corian inset sink unit with mixer tap. Two built in Miele ovens - one large fan oven with grill, one combination microwave, fan and grill. Neff 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood. Miele dishwasher and Gaggenau American style fridge freezer. Amtico flooring, part wall tiling, low voltage lighting, views of Lough, PVC door to rear leading on to large patio.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.71m x 3.66m (12' 2" x 12' 0")
Inset sink unit, high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GLAZED SEATING AND READING AREA IN EXTENDED LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 8.13m x 3.89m (26' 8" x 12' 9")
Twin feature windows with magnificent Lough views. Solid oak flooring. Large walk in wardrobe. Bay window with window seat.
- EN SUITE:
- Fully tiled double shower enclosure with jet shower system, twin wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush WC, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, part wall tiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.2m x 4.52m (20' 4" x 14' 10")
Built in robe. Magnificent views.
- EN SUITE:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with Aqualisa power shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, part wall tiling, low voltage lighting, extractor, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.4m (13' 4" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.66m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
Magnificent views. Built in units. Linked to:
- BEDROOM (5)/HOME OFFICE:
- 4.88m x 3.81m (16' 0" x 12' 6")
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.43m x 6.55m (27' 8" x 21' 6")
Megaflow system. Central vacuum system. Twin gas Ferolli boiler. Electrically operated door. Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumblel dryer. Staircase to large floored storage area above with insulated wine store..
- Tarmac driveway, excellent parking. Large rear patio area.
Extensive, mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, shrubs, flowerbeds and mature trees.
Ailsa Road, Cultra
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »