- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Show Home Available To View By Private Appointment Through Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888
- High quality units with choice of door, worktop and handle
- Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, fridge/ freezer & dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine where utility room is not provided
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WCS
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Seperate fully tiled shower enclosure (where applicable)
- Chrome towel radiators in bathroom and en suite
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceilings in bathroom and en suite
- FLOOR COVERING AND TILES
- Partial ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Tiled floor to kitchen, bathroom, en suite & WC
- Partial wall tiling to bathroom, en-suites and WC
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted from a palate of selected colours (one colour throughout)
- Choice of stove with granite or slate hearth
- Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves with painted finish
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points, chrome finish to ground floor
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Gas fired central heating
- Integral alarm system
- Energy efficient fittings/bulbs to all rooms
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Front gardens to be turfed
- Rear gardens rotovated and seeded
- Bitmac driveway
- Tobermore pavers to front and sandstone path to side and rear (where applicable)
- uPVC double glazed windows and uPVC rear door
- Painted timber front door with secure multi locking system
- Outside water tap
- External socket
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- 10 year structural warranty
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS
- Built with the same finish as your new home- brick/render
- Roller shutter front door
- uPVC side door and window
- Two surface mounted double sockets & pendent light
- Flush pointed internal block work
- With tiled floor
- Radiators, power sockets and TV point
- Recessed LED down lighters to ceiling
- Double patio doors to rear garden
- Where applicable on selected sites. Please refer to the selling agent
- 3D Showcase & Images are of The Wharf housetype 4 Bedroom Detached**
- The EPC listed is representative of the same house type previously built in this development.
Additional InformationComfort, beauty and impeccable design await you on the shores of Belfast Lough.
Nestled at the foot of Carn Hill and casting its eye towards the historic shipping channels of Belfast Lough, The Shorelands at Hartley Hall continues the Hilmark Homes tradition of building new high-quality, move-in-ready homes offering the very best in Northern Ireland living.
It's here that we've combined aspirational living and desirable location to create a unique opportunity for those seeking a balance between work, family and relaxation. Each home is designed to blend organically into the existing surroundings and sit proudly alongside existing architecture.
Featuring spacious detached and semi-detached designs with 3, 4 and 5 bedrooms, your future home is constructed using skilled local craftsmen and carefully selected
We carefully consider every element in each new home. Hilmark Homes encourage youto truly make your home your own by adding your personal touch to the finished design.
The Shorelands at Harley Hall, like all Hilmark Homes, promises your new home will always be unique, always considered and always built for you.
- 5.41m x 3.81m (17' 9" x 12' 6")
- 5.99m x 3.61m (19' 8" x 11' 10")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.91m (15' 9" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.11m (9' 10" x 6' 11")
Travelling along Shore Road towards Carrickfergus pass University of Ulster Jordanstown Campus on left hand side. Hartley Hall is then second road on the left.
Schools near Hartley HallVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 35s Hartley Hall||Sale agreed||1,135 sq. feet|
|Site 38s Hartley Hall||Sale agreed||1,135 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »