- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern double glazed PVC sash windows.
- Traditional style pristine interior.
- Open fireplace and fitted stove.
- Built in 2001.
- 32ft of bar counter.
- Old style "Snug" just off the bar.
- Spacious beer garden to the rear.
- Large function room upstairs.
- Fully kitted stainless steel kitchen.
- Modern residential apartment over head.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains services.
DescriptionLocated in the heart of the busy village of Portlaw, the Cotton Mill is a well established licensed premises with first floor accommodation. Located in close proximity to all local amenities and with ample street parking, the premises is being sold in conjunction with the adjoining 1 bedroom residential apartment which has direct access to the pub.
Built from the ground up in 2000, the premises is in pristine condition throughout. It's traditional design and vintage style interior finish creates a wonderful cosy atmosphere within the pub and coupled with the open fire and fitted stove provides a very enjoyable experience for all visitors.
To the rear of the premises there is a spacious modern external beer garden with an elevated decking area and a BBQ area. The Cotton Mill has a fully equipped stainless steel kitchen suitable for providing hot food throughout the day. Upstairs, there is a large function room with a stage suitable for holding a variety of events and capable of holding large numbers. Also on the first floor there is wonderful cushion-seated balcony overlooking the main bar below.
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest in an established and successful pub that has proven itself over a long period of time and has been maintained to the highest standard.
OFCH Apartment: Ent. hall, lounge/kit/dining, 1 bed, utility, shower room. 48 m2 (516 sq.ft) approx.
BER No: 800450744/108231424
Energy Performance Indicator: 1088.79/593.99 kWh/m2/yr
- Front of House
- 7.65m x 5.40m (25'1" x 17'9")
- Main Bar Area
- 9.04m x 7.65m (29'8" x 25'1")
- 6.45m x 4.45m (21'2" x 14'7")
- Pool room
- 5.90m x 4.22m (19'4" x 13'10")
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11'5" x 11')
- External Beer Garden
- 13.90m x 10.87m (45'7" x 35'8")
- Function Room
- 9.07m x 7.75m (29'9" x 25'5")
- First floor accomodation
- 3.76m x 1.96m (12'4" x 6'5")
- 6.25m x 4.47m (20'6" x 14'8")
- Shower Room
- 1.73m x 1.73m (5'8" x 5'8")
- Utility Room
- 2.08m x 1.65m (6'10" x 5'5")
Entering Portlaw from the Dungarvan side, take the immediate left after crossing the bridge and The Cotton Mill is located at the end of this road on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »