Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Email the Agents
We've sent your enquiry to .
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 46 Lady Wallace Square||Sold||1,120 sq. feet|
|Site 50 Lady Wallace Square||Sale agreed||1,120 sq. feet|
|Site 7 Lady Wallace Square||Sold|
|Site 8 Lady Wallace Square||Sold|
|Site 54 Lady Wallace Square||Sale agreed|
|Site 55 Lady Wallace Square||£169,950|
- Internal Walls, Ceilings And Woodwork Painted
- Comprehensive Range Of Electrical Sockets And Light Fittings
- Panelled Internal Doors With Modern Quality Door Furniture
- Moulded Skirting Boards And Architraves
- Mains Operated Smoke, Heat And Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Satellite, TV And Telephone Points To Lounge, Kitchen And Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating With Thermostatically Controlled Radiators And Energy Efficient Boiler
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High Quality Units With A Choice Of Doors, Worktops And Handles
- Integrated Appliances To Include Oven, Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Fridge Freezer And Dishwasher
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC
- Contemporary White Sanitary Ware With Chrome Fittings
- Thermostatically Controlled Shower Over Bath (Where Applicable)
- CARPETS, TILING & FLOORING
- Floor Tiling To Kitchen
- Ceramic Wall Tiling To Kitchen Between Worktop And High Level Units
- Full Height Tiling To Shower Enclosures
- Floor Tiling To Bathroom, Ensuite And WC
- Splashback Tiling To Wash Hand Basins
- Carpets To Lounge, Bedrooms, Stairs, Landing And Hallway
- EXTERNAL SPECIFICATION
- Double Glazed Windows In uPVC Frames
- Excellent Level Of Floor, Wall And Roofspace Insulation
- Traditional Brick Or Render Finish
- Outside Tap
- Black Iron Estate Fencing To Selected Sites
- Tarmac Driveways
- Gardens Sown In Grass Seed And Landscaped Where Applicable
- Feature External Lighting
- Timber Fencing To Rear Boundaries
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
- Images are of show home with virtual furniture added for illustration purposes only
Additional InformationLady Wallace Square at Thaxton Village is the latest phase of new housing from Farrans Homes, one of Northern Ireland's Leading Housebuilders .
Thaxton Village is located in North Lisburn, just off the new North Feeder road, which provides excellent access to those commuting to Belfast City Centre, M1 and M2 Motorway network. Belfast City Centre is a 15 minute drive away and both airports are also easily accessible.
Carrying through with the quality theme from their previous phase in Thaxton, namely Lady Wallace Gardens, this latest phase comprises new and exciting house types, where great attention has been paid to internal layouts and elevational treatments in order to create interesting and desirable homes and streetscapes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled flooring. Understairs storage cupboard.
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Tiled flooring.
- 4.88m x 3.2m (16' 0" x 10' 6")
- 5.36m x 5.08m (17' 7" x 16' 8")
Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor. Door leading to garden.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.07m (14' 5" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3 piece contemporary white suite with shower enclosure, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.39m x 3.07m (14' 5" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.21m (11' 3" x 7' 3")
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings. Thermostatically controlled shower over bath.
- Good sized tarmac driveway to the side and rear garden with patio area and lawn.
Off Lady Wallace Road, which is accessed fron the Pond Park Road, which is positioned off the North Lisburn Feeder Road.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)||028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Fred Dalzell & Partners||028 9266 6638 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »