- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- EXTERNAL FEATURES:
- Beautifully designed homes by Alan Patterson Design LLP
- 10 year structural warranty cover.
- Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
- High Performance Front Door with 5 Point Locking
- Mains gas central heating system with energy efficient boiler
- High Thermal Insulation & Energy Efficiency Rating
- Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
- Tarmac Driveway
- Painted timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
- Traditional masonry construction with render or brick work
- Feature light to front and rear doors
- Paved patio area in rear garden
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Multi fuel stove including granite hearth. Secondary fireplace in selected house types
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout, including TV and Telephone points
- Wired for satellite point
- Wired for security alarm
- Painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery
- Painted moulded skirting, architraves, stair handrails and baulstrades
- All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
- KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOMS
- A choice of fully fitted kitchens with upstands to match worktop and glass splash back
- Utility room where applicable in selected house type
- Intergrated appliances where applicable includng built in oven with choice of gas or electic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer
- Washer dryer or freestanding washing machine depending on house type
- Feature downlighters to kitchen
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC's
- Contemporary white sanitary ware and chrome fittings
- Shower bath with full shower and shower screen or separate bath and shower cubicle depending on house type
- All ensuites have thermostatic duel drench showers
- Heated chrome towel rail in main bathroom
- Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
- FLOOR COVERING & TILES
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen / dining, utility room, entrance hall, store, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and or above bath
- Feature tiling to wash hand basins in main bathroom
- Splash back tiling to all other wash hand basins
- Carpet and underlay to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms
- MANAGEMENT COMPANY
- A management company has been formed and each purchaser will become shareholder. An annual charge will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained.
- All internal photos are of the show home which is a Chestnut (1423 sq ft 4 bedroom semi-detached)
- The EPC listed is representative of the same house type previously built in this development.
Show Home Available To View By Private Appointment Through Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888
ABOUT OAKFIELD PARK
Oakfield Park is a stunning development of detached and semi-detached home.
Tucked away in a quiet and peaceful setting, Oakfield Park sits in a naturally secluded site surrounded by mature trees and open garden space.
In an area renowned for its prime coastal location and easy commute, Jordanstown is a much sought after location and Oakfield Park offers that enviable and often exclusive perfect work-life balance.
Set back from the Jordanstown Road, Oakfield Park enjoys a mature and secluded setting. Just 7 miles from Belfast, it is an ideal location for those seeking to enjoy all the benefits of living on the shores of Belfast Lough and be within easy commuting distance to Belfast and the surrounding areas.
The railway station is only a short walk from your front door with regular services to Belfast taking only 15 minutes you can spend less time commuting and more time enjoying the shore line and panoramic views.
With excellent connections to the main motorways North and South, and its local access to the bus and rail network, Jordanstown has long been an ideal location for families and young working couples in search of an alternative to long commutes to city living.
The nearby bustling towns of Carrickfergus and Whitehead offer a varied mix of shopping, retail and leisure making Oakfield Park an ideal base for stress free living.
Tucked away yet within easy access to all the necessary conveniences of modern life.
Oakfield Park offers the best of both worlds. For those seeking a quiet life in beautiful surroundings, Oakfield Park is ideally situated for shoreline walks, parks and local shopping.
For the more energetic, the cycle paths, running routes, Ulster University Gym and nearby sailing at Carrickfergus will tempt even the most enthusiastic sportsperson.
On the edge of Belfast Lough, Loughshore Park enjoys a panoramic location and stunning views along the coastal path. With plenty of green open space, cafes and play parks, it is a popular spot for walkers, cyclists and families. Local golf clubs at Greenisland, Bentra (Whitehead) and Carrickfergus cate for new members and juniors and with clubhouse facilities they offer another local dining option.
If you're looking for a night out then the hustle and bustle of the restaurants, bars and live entertainment in the Cathedral Quarter are only a 10 minute drive away. With excellent bus and train services to Belfast City you can make the most of the superb array of restaurants, bars and shopping without the stress of driving and parking.
Many popular primary schools and secondary schools are within a 10 mile radius of Oakfield Park, and the excellent public transport network provides various options for travelling to schools in Belfast and further afield.
Surrounded by trees and open spaces you are never far from award winning parks & open spaces, coastal walks, play areas and local amenities.
Stroll along the Loughshore coastal path for an early morning coffee or brunch with family and friends or perhaps an early morning run along the coastal path for the more energetic.
The bustling high street of Whiteabbey village offers an abundance of local shops and amenities while nearby Greenisland and Carrickfergus offer a wider range of restaurants, shopping and services.
Thought about cycling to work but never got round to it? Why not skip the traffic and combine your morning commute with a stress free and picturesque cycle. The Lagan and Lough Cycle Way starts at Loughshore Park, offering a level, mostly traffic free route connecting to Belfast and on to Lisburn.
With Carrickfergus Marina nearby, children and adults can enjoy lift on the water as well as life living by the water.
The nearby Ulster University has excellent sports and leisure facilities with membership open to residents of Oakfield Park.
Oakfield Park has been cleverly designed to suit modern day lifestyles and offers a variety of house types featuring open plan living and well proportioned bedroom accommodation.
An impressive development of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, Oakfield Park is an excellent choice for families, first time buyers and those downsizing offering modern stylish homes with a slice of loughshore life. Working, relaxing or entertaining, our thoughtfully designed homes enjoy light and airy layouts.
With high quality finishes and fittings throughout, the emphasis is on delivering a welcoming home environment which enjoys the best in design.
As you enter Oakfield Park you will appreciate the tasteful and contemporary landscaping. Combining traditional planting with a modern approach and in keeping with the mature setting and existing trees, outdoor spaces and gardens will be practical and innovative.
ABOUT LOTUS HOMES
It's easy to make the right move with Lotus Homes. Creating stylish, affordable and high quality residential homes in Northern Ireland Lotus Homes work closely with you from conception to completion to create a dream home for you and your family.
PEACE OF MIND
All of our homes come with a ten year structural warranty from a leading provider. Our maintenance warranty adds additional peace of mind for internal fixtures and fittings. All new homes are fittedwith energy saving double glazing, efficient boilers and high quality insulation.
From the architects to the contractor, the sales teams and the service providers, every member of our team is committed to making your home buying experience hassle free and enjoyable.
Our architects and design team work hand in hand to create stunning homes that match the local surroundings. We only use the best local tradesmen and suppliers to ensure our new homes are built to last. We stay ahead of the market and use the latest building techniques and materials, makingyour home sustainable and as low maintenance as possible.
Our sales and service team will help you through every part of the buying process. They will be on hand to assist you with selections and answer any question that you may have. We also offer full after sales care to assist you once you move in.
Award winning Lotus Homes developments include Chantry Gardens in Greenisland, Lotus Village in Banbridge, Hillcrest Village in Newry Ferard Green in Antrim and Mill Meadows in Bessbrook.
- 5.28m x 3.68m (17' 4" x 12' 1")
- 4.47m x 4.09m (14' 8" x 13' 5")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.57m x 1.68m (8' 5" x 5' 6")
- SEPARATE WC:
- 1.68m x 1.68m (5' 6" x 5' 6")
- GARDEN ROOM
- 3.56m x 2.36m (11' 8" x 7' 9")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.25m (14' 8" x 10' 8")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.49m x 1.07m (8' 2" x 3' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.1m (11' 8" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 2.36m (11' 2" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.56m x 2.57m (11' 8" x 8' 5")
- 2.06m x 1.88m (6' 9" x 6' 2")
Heading towards Carrickfergus on the Shore Road turn right onto the Jordanstown Road. Oakfield Park is located on the right after the University of Ulster.
Schools near Oakfield ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 10 Oakfield Park||Sold||1,423 sq. feet|
|Site 11 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,354 sq. feet|
|Site 25 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,423 sq. feet|
|Site 26 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,354 sq. feet|
|Site 29 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,423 sq. feet|
|Site 30 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,354 sq. feet|
|Site 33 Oakfield Park||Sold||1,423 sq. feet|
|Site 50 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,354 sq. feet|
|Site 51 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,354 sq. feet|
|Site 71 Oakfield Park||Sale agreed||1,423 sq. feet|
|Site 72 Oakfield Park||£260,950||1,354 sq. feet|
|Site 73 Oakfield Park||£264,950||1,423 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »