- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Handsome family home with Rosemary red tile roof
- Extensive, private and mature gardens c. 1.5 acres
- Six good sized bedrooms
- Master suite with dressing room and ensuite
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen/dining with boot room, utility room, cloaks and WC
- Two further bathrooms
- Beautifully proportioned rooms with high ceilings and period features
- Double garage with workshop
- Outdoor heated swimming pool
- Oil fired central heating
- Views to the front across Belfast Lough
- Sought after and highly regarded location
- Convenient to Crawfordsburn village, Holywood, Bangor and Belfast City centre
Additional InformationCraigdarragh Road is one of the most sought after addresses in North Down renowned for unique and high quality properties set within generous gardens which command views to Belfast Lough.
The area in which the property is located is one of North Down's most highly regarded addresses, it is also conveniently situated within 3 minutes of Helen's Bay village, less than 10 minutes from both Bangor and Holywood and 20 minutes from Belfast.
'The Chase' is a substantial period residence offering spacious accommodation over three stories and sits amidst a generous site of approximately 1.5 acres.
The well planned ground floor accommodation comprises of three reception rooms, kitchen/dining room, study, cloaks with WC, utility and boot room. There is also access to a double garage and workshop from the boot room. On the first floor there are four double bedrooms, the master suite with dressing room and en suite, and a family bathroom. On the top floor there are a further two bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside you are surrounded by a hedge boundary giving privacy with mature trees and shrub beds. There is also an outdoor heating swimming pool to enjoy. To the front of the property there is a sweeping tarmacked driveway leading to a large area for parking and turning.
All in all one of North Down's finest period residences in a highly regarded residential location.
- Double hardwood glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood glazed interior door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- 4.55m x 2.31m (14' 11" x 7' 7")
Wash hand basin, storage under stairs, separate low flush WC.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.66m x 5.69m (28' 5" x 18' 8")
Bay window overlooking front garden with views of Belfast Lough beyond. Cornice ceiling, feature fireplace with marble hearth and surround, large floor to ceiling sliding door and side panel to sun terrace, archway to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 4.32m (14' 9" x 14' 2")
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.82m x 4.55m (19' 1" x 14' 11")
Views over front garden to Belfast Lough and beyond, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, painted timber surround, cornice ceiling.
- 2.67m x 1.93m (8' 9" x 6' 4")
Built in cupboards.
- 4.57m x 4.55m (15' 0" x 14' 11")
Extensive range of oak high and low level cupboards, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, laminate worktops, Hotpoint double oven, four ring ceramic hob, Neff hot plate, cooker canopy extractor, tiled walls, PVC tiled floor, space for breakfast table and chairs, louvre door to electricity switch gear, louvre door to broom cupboard and alarm controls, glass door to:
- BOILER/DRYING ROOM:
- 3.02m x 2.49m (9' 11" x 8' 2")
Trianco oil fired boiler, tiled floor, door to garage and door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.49m x 1.65m (8' 2" x 5' 5")
Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, door to covered rear porch and drying area.
- Wide staircase with hardwood Newel post and handrail with painted spindles to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.72m x 5.69m (18' 9" x 18' 8")
Into bay window with superb Lough views. Built in wardrobe, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.49m (12' 1" x 8' 2")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes, built in cupboards.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.96m x 1.27m (13' 0" x 4' 2")
Comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, vanity unit, oval wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 4.5m (19' 0" x 14' 9")
Built in wardrobes, wash hand basin, cornice ceiling, aluminium double glazed door to balcony, Lough views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.55m x 4.29m (14' 11" x 14' 1")
Pedestal wash hand basin, built in wardrobe, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- Wash hand basin, vaulted ceiling, cornice ceiling, countryside views.
- 4.57m x 4.55m (15' 0" x 14' 11")
Comprising: Panelled bath, low flush WC, bidet, vanity unit with oval wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, louvre doors to hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis immersion heater.
- Staircase to:
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.24m x 3.81m (13' 11" x 12' 6")
uPVC double glazed window, superb Lough views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.29m (9' 5" x 7' 6")
Comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, double glazed velux window, hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis water heater.
- BEDROOM (6)/PLAYROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.57m (15' 11" x 15' 0")
- Built in cupboards, tank room.
- Sweeping tarmac driveway with parking/turning space for several cars, automatic floodlights.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.68m x 6.4m (21' 11" x 21' 0")
Electric up and over doors, light and power.
- WORKSHOP/GARDEN STORE:
- 6.4m x 1.88m (21' 0" x 6' 2")
- Extensive mature gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, mature trees and hedges.
- SWIMMING POOL:
- 9.75m x 4.88m (32' 0" x 16' 0")
- TIMBER SUMMER HOUSE/DRESSING AREA:
- Calor gas heat pump for swimming pool (not tested)
- Large crazy paved sun terrace and barbecue area.
- ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE:
- Oil tank, flagged drying area, floodlight.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »