The Cartwright, The Courtyard,
Ardavon Estate, Cultra
4 Bed Townhouse
Asking price £760,000
Contact the Agent
Marketed by multiple agents
Asking price £760,000
1,830 sq. feet
The Courtyard Development
This property forms part of the The Courtyard development.
Click to view all available property type within this development.
|Site 9 The Courtyard||£760,000||1,830 sq. feet|
- Internal Features
- Painted internal walls and ceilings, with a choice of color’s
- Deep profiled architraves and skirting boards
- Painted timber lining and deep architraves to all windows and doors
- Wall paneling detailing to entrance hall
- Classical fire surround and hearth with recessed gas fire to main lounge areas
- Feature drop LED ceilings to main lounge and master bedroom
- Plaster cornicing to all areas
- Ceilings detailed to allow for concealing floor to ceiling, window dressings
- Built in wardrobes and dressing areas
- Generous Range of electrical sockets and switches
- Lighting to combine a mix of recessed LED spot lighting, pendant lighting, and wall lighting to include dimming in selected areas (As outlined on electrical drawings)
- Mains supply smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detectors with battery backup
- Connection provisions for range of internet and digital entertainment services
- Cabling for recessed speakers in main areas and master bedroom wired to central point
- High quality ironmongery
- Solid timber 4 panel doors painted
- Solid concrete flooring throughout
- Security Alarm
- Kitchen (From nominated suppliers)
- Luxury inframe painted kitchens with feature Island where applicable, soft close doors and drawers
- Stonework surfacing
- Branded appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer and wine fridge.
- Utility Room
- High quality units, doors worktop and handles
- Sink unit
- Stacked washing machine and condenser dryer
- Bathroom / Ensuite
- Luxurious Fixtures and Fittings from nominated suppliers ranges.
- Back to wall toilets with soft close function
- Walk in showers with tiled finish over recessed trays with fixed glazed screen or high-end pivot style shower doors
- Recessed shower valve with drencher shower head and handheld shower fittings to all showers
- Heated towel rails
- Tiled splash back or basin upstand to sinks and vanity units
- Freestanding bath with free-standing taps
- Brassware available in a range of finishes
- Flooring (From nominated suppliers)
- Large format porcelain tiles to entrance hall, WC, kitchen dining, utility, bathroom and ensuite floors
- Wall tiling within shower areas, bath and over sinks
- Quality Carpets and Underlay to all bedrooms, wardrobes, dressing areas and Landing area
- Runner carpet to staircase
- Timber effect floor tiling in various finishes in herringbone style to main lounge areas
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- App controlled heating
- Energy efficient combination boiler
- Mechanical ventilation
- External Features
- Slate Roofs
- Black period style guttering and rainwater goods
- Stone façades with brickwork detailing, or Painted Render facades with brickwork detailing
- Double glazed PVC sliding sash windows
- Painted hardwood external doors with glazed panels
- Aluminum Bi-Fold doors
- External Power to rear garden
- External Gas supply to rear garden
- Private patio area overlooking communal gardens to front of all houses
- Landscaped rear gardens finished in turf with large patio areas
- External lighting, power and gas supply for entertainment space
- Landscaped communal courtyard garden with external lighting
- Single phase external charging points placed and allocated parking
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty will be provided with all Homes
STEEPED IN HISTORY
Steeped in a wealth of captivating history and rich culture, and surrounded by some of Northern Ireland’s most beautiful landscapes, The Courtyard at Ardavon Estate showcases the very definition of stylish and elegant living.
Nestled within the grounds of the charming Ardavon House on the Glen Road in the prestigious Cultra area, this stunning location boasts excellence, luxury and grandeur.
Dating back to the 1870s, Ardavon House stands proudly in a mature woodland, once home to Samuel Trimble, the deputy treasurer of County Antrim and builder of the stunning house and gardens that are still visible today.
Located just a short distance from a multitude of activities, eateries and open green spaces, the esteemed Holywood area guarantees that there is certainly no shortage of things to see and do.
Whether it’s enjoying a game of golf on the lush fairways of the Royal Belfast Golf Club, kicking back and relaxing at the luxurious Culloden Estate and Spa or taking a stroll through the serene Redburn Country Park, Ardavon Park provides an exceptional selection of nearby amenities. Thanks to Holywood’s notable collection of chic cafés and outstanding restaurants, residents also have the opportunity to experience some of the country’s finest cuisine.
What’s more, with the renowned Royal North of Ireland Yacht Club’s impressive premises situated just a stone’s throw away, this unparalleled location is perfect for those seeking tranquillity on the waters of Belfast Lough.
Providing direct rail links from Cultra to Bangor, Belfast and beyond, and situated only a short drive away from George Best City Airport, it goes without saying The Courtyard is perfectly placed for commuters.
THE PROPERTY COMPRISES:
LOUNGE: 21' 1" x 13' 11" (6.43m x 4.24m)
KITCHEN/DINING/LIVING: 24' 1" x 21' 1" (7.34m x 6.43m) Max.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 8" x 7' 4" (2.95m x 2.24m)
MASTER BEDROOM: 14' 1" x 10' 5" (4.29m x 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 1" x 10' 5" (4.29m x 3.18m) Max.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 7" x 9' 8" (4.14m x 2.95m) Max.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 11" x 10' 5" (3.94m x 3.18m) Max.
BATHROOM: 10' 9" x 6' 10" (3.28m x 2.08m)
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.