- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm
Lounge - 11’0” x 9’1”(min)
Kitchen / Dining - 16’6” x 8’1”
Family - 10’7” x 8’6”
Utility Room - 5’10” x 2’11”
WC - 5’10” x 2’11”
Master Bedroom - 17’6” x 15’9”
Ensuite - 6’9” x 3’0” (min)
Bedroom 2 - 12’10” x 8’6”
Bedroom 3 - 10’7” x 7’9”
Bathroom - 6’11” x 5’7”(min)
Quaint in character and full of charm, Spinner’s Gate allows you to enjoy the very best of modern family living in a relaxed village setting.
Set in the heart of County Down’s rolling countryside, these new homes would suit any buyer; from young professionals and couples, to families and downsizers wishing to lay down roots in a local community with a friendly village atmosphere.
Not only will you find the multi award-winning and ever-lively Balloo House restaurant, the village also boasts a bustling coffee and crafts shop, a family-run butchers and a local grocery store – all just a few minutes’ walk from your front door.
Beyond Balloo, owners of a home in Spinner’s Gate are at the gateway to some of Northern Ireland's most breath-taking scenery, including Strangford Lough and the surrounding islands, offering plenty of opportunities for boating and sailing. Castle Ward, Mount Stewart, Scrabo Country Park and Castle Espie are also just a short drive away, making for great days out for the whole family.
Spinner’s Gate; choose an exquisite home and let the location speak for itself!
Whether it’s the slow pace of life, the surrounding countryside, or the friendly community feel that draws you here, there’s no denying that a more peaceful village setting would be hard to find.
Situated just a stone’s throw away from the western shores of Strangford Lough and surrounded by lush green countryside, this new development consists of detached and semi-detached homes with spacious, modern interiors and high-quality finishes throughout.
Each property will also benefit from private front and rear gardens and the homes will be finished in a combination of red brick and render and stone exteriors, blending effortlessly into the backdrop of their beautiful surrounding area.
The neighbouring village of Killinchy is only a minute away, and a short 15-minute car journey takes you to the nearby market towns of Comber and Saintfield with Belfast being only a 40-minute commute, homeowners have easy access to all of the amenities they could possibly need, whilst at the same time enjoying the slower pace of life that this village has to offer. Whether it’s nursing a drink in Balloo House or enjoying the live music at Daft Eddy’s, Spinner’s Gate undoubtedly offers the perfect balance between convenience and relaxation.
- Entrance door with 5 point locking system
- Gas fired heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- White painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points (with BT?extension to living area)
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen and living room
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen/dining and cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites are thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Rear garden enclosed with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Outside tap
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
- A management company will be formed to organise the upkeep and well-being of the development
- Each home will be issued with a
Global Home 10 year warranty certificate
Affordable and sustainable homes that impress from the moment you arrive.
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - high specification insulation and robust windows/doors, inline with new building regulations help to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, which helps reduce carbon emissions therefore ensuring lower electricity and heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
When calculating the annual energy cost for these homes at Spinners Gate, they received an extremely high SAP rating. SAP is a measure of how energy efficient a home is, assessing the costs of heating, ventilation and lighting. The higher the SAP rating, the lower the costs for you.
Schools near Spinners GateVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 23 Saintfield Road||£173,500||1,095 sq. feet|
|Site 33 Saintfield Road||£165,000||1,095 sq. feet|
|Site 34 Saintfield Road||£165,000||1,095 sq. feet|
|Site 15 Saintfield Road||Sale agreed||1,095 sq. feet|
|Site 21 Saintfield Road||Sale agreed||1,095 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »