- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
THE CALVERT SEMI DETACHED VILLA Total Floor Area: 1270 sq ft approx
ENTRANCE HALL with WC
LOUNGE - 1410" x 13'3" max
KITCHEN / DINING - 18'1" x 12'5"
SUNROOM- 13'2" x 10'1"
FIRST FLOOR - 4 Bed Layout
BEDROOM 1 - 10'5" x 9'2" max
BEDROOM 2 - 14'11" x 7'4" max
BEDOOM 3 - 12'2" x 9'4" max
BEDROOM 4 - 8'8" x 8'5"
BATHROOM - 8'4" x 7'0" max
FIRST FLOOR - 3 Bed Layout
MASTER BEDROOM - 13'3" X 10'4" max
ENSUITE - 9'2" X 4'6"
BEDROOM 2 - 12'"11 X 9'4" max
BEDROOM 3 - 8'8" X 8'5"
BATHROOM - 8'4" X 7'0"
Nestled on the edge of the city, set in beautiful surroundings
Located just off the Saintfield Road on the edge of the vivacious city of Lisburn, the new development of Ballymullan Manor strikes the perfect balance between convenience and comfort: beautiful detached and semi-detached family homes with every amenity you could possibly need just minutes away.
Whether it’s ten-pin bowling at Lisburn Bowl, enjoying a family picnic on the lush greens of Wallace Park, or kicking back with popcorn and viewing the latest blockbuster at Lisburn Omniplex, choose your perfect home and let the location speak for itself.
Lisburn City provides all of the essentials for modern family living,
including a wide variety of leading schools, sports clubs, restaurants, cafés, takeaways, convenience stores, a library, Lagan Valley Hospital, and fantastic shopping facilities at Dobbies Garden Centre and Sprucefield Shopping Centre.
What’s more, located within easy reach of Lisburn City Centre, the M1 Motorway and Lisburn Train Station, this development is ideal for those making the daily commute.
An exceptional quality full turnkey finish will be
incorporated into each of these outstanding homes.
Kitchens and Utility
– Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
– Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
– Plumbed for washing machine and dryer
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
– Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
– Heated towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
– Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
– Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
– Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen,
bathroom,ensuite and cloakroom
– Selected tiling to bath and sinks
– Multi panel board to shower enclosure
– Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
– Front and rear gardens sown out
– uPVC double glazed windows
– Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways
– Entrance door with 5 point locking system
– Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving onenergy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
– Pheonix Gas fired central heating
– Walls and ceilings painted throughout
– White painted skirting and architraves
– Modern prefinished internal doors with quality ironmongery
– Feature staircase
– Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
– Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
– Mains smoke and carbonmonoxide detectors
– Fitted alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
– There will be a feature landscaped entrance as well as a number of landscaped amenity areas to be maintained by a management company and paid for by way of an annual management charge
– Each home will be is issued with a NHBC 10 year warranty certificate
We take our environmental responsibilities seriously - improved insulation and robust windows/doors, in line with new building regulations helps to keep draughts out and retains warmth. Modern energy efficient heating systems reduce the amount of energy used to heat our homes, reducing carbon emissions and ensuring lower heating bills.
We use sustainable and recycled materials where possible, and fit dual flush toilets and energy saving lightbulbs to help you commit to a more eco-friendly way of life.
Schools near Ballymullan ManorVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 11 Ballymullan Manor||Sale agreed||1,270 sq. feet|
|Site 12 Ballymullan Manor||£239,950||1,270 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »