- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
SHOW HOME OPENING - SUNDAY 3RD DECEMBER - 2:00PM - 4:00PM
A delightful combination of exceptional detached and semi- detached homes designed with a hint of Art Deco styling. A stunning collection of family homes offering discerning homebuyer’s quality and luxury that meets the needs of a modern lifestyle.
Set in an ideal location just off the Ballymena Road on the outskirts of Antrim, with close proximity to The Junction Retail and Leisure Park, this unique, superbly designed development offers home buyers superior quality and style with added convenience.
• Beautifully designed homes by KCA Architects Ltd.
• 10 Year structural warranty
• Double glazed high performance lockable UPVC windows
• High performance front doors with a 5 point locking system
• Mains gas central heating system with a high energy efficient boiler
• High thermal insulation and energy efficiency rating
• Front and rear gardens top soiled and seeded
• Tarmac driveway
• Timber fencing to rear garden boundaries
• Traditional masonry construction with coloured render or brickwork
• and stonework on selected plots
• Feature light to front and rear doors
• Wood burning stove including granite hearth
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout,
• including TV and telephone points
• Wired for satellite point
• Wired for security alarm
• Painted doors with chrome ironmongery
• Painted skirting, architraves, stair handrails & balustrades
• All internal walls and ceilings painted throughout
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors as standard
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
• A choice of fully fitted kitchens and utility rooms
• Integrated appliances where applicable including built-in oven and hob, extractor hood,
• dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Washer Dryer to kitchen (washing machine to utility room where applicable)
• Feature downlighters to kitchen
Bathrooms, Ensuites & W.C.’s
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower
• is provided in main bathroom)
• All en-suites have thermostatic showers
• Feature down lighters to main bathroom and ensuite
Floor Coverings & Tiles
• Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen/dining, utility room, bathroom, en-suite and WC
• Ceramic wall tiling between units to kitchen and utility with
• full height tiling to shower enclosures and above bath
• Splash back tiling to all wash hand basins
• Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing
A management company will be formed by Lotus Homes and each purchaser will become a member. An annual fee will be payable to the management company to allow for all common areas to be maintained. Many of the properties qualify, subject to property valuation and customers satisfying NICHA criteria and application, for the NI Co-Ownership Scheme, www.co-ownership.org
Lotus Homes reserve the right to vary specifications to a similar or higher quality.
Schools near Ferrard MeadowVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 1 Ferrard Meadow||£172,500||1,135 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »