- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well presented 2 bed top floor apartment
- Entrance hall laid in carpet leading to;
- Spacious, open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Living / dining area laid in carpet
- Fully Fitted Kitchen including the everyday electrical appliances
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms both laid in carpet
- Luxury 4 piece Bathroom Suite consisting of bath, separate shower cubicle, sink & pedestal and low flush WC
- Double Glazed windows throughout
- Gas fired central heating
- Designated resident parking
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED DUE TO THE POPULAR NATURE OF THIS DEVELOPMENT
Property Sales & Lettings NI takes great pleasure in offering ‘To Let’ this modern two bedroom apartment located in the ever popular Bridges development in Whiteabbey, the property is within close proximity to all local amenities including shops, schools, transport links and yet only a short commute to the Abbeycentre complex, and Belfast city centre.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »