- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
**Site 23 has been instructed as a walk through with pre-selected choices. Travel offer also available on this site. For T & C's go to https://hilmarkhomes.com/travel-offer
Lacehill is a quality development offering new turnkey homes finished to the highest standard. Hilmark Homes have brought their experience and expertise to Lacehill where they are building on the success of their already established developments Bowens Meadow, Lurgan; Old Coach Hill, Banbridge; The Forge, Ballygowan and the prestigious Hartley Hall, Greenisland.
Lacehill is located on the Loughgall Road on the outskirts of Portadown. The site was originally occupied by a lace manufacturer from which it derives its name.
The development’s location allows for ease of access to the neighbouring towns whilst giving commuters fantastic links to the Greater Belfast Area and beyond. Lacehill offers buyers contemporary and stylish, turnkey homes built with traditional craftsmanship. Whether looking for your first home or just a fresh place to live, Lacehill has a selection of quality homes to suit all.
As you would expect from such an outstanding scheme, the comprehensive, modern turnkey specification of Lacehill offers the very best in terms of quality products and stylish finishes.
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
- High quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
- Integrated washing machine in The Tatting and Braid house types
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units Recessed down lighters to ceilings (Kitchen only)
Bathrooms, En-suites & WCs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with screen door
Floor Coverings & Tilings
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas,bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
- Partial tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
High Standard Finish
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
- Multi fuel stove
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Mains supply carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Firnus gas fired central heating system
- Wired for integral alarm system
- Front gardens to be turfed
- Rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Bitmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Composite front doors with secure multi-locking system
- Outside water tap
- Feature external lighting to front door
- 10 year Structural warranty
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 22 Lacehill Park||Sale agreed||1,114 sq. feet|
|Site 23 Lacehill Park||Sale agreed||1,114 sq. feet|
|Site 24 Lacehill Park||Sale agreed||1,114 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »