- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
YOUR SANCTUARY FROM THE CITY...
Nestled in a quiet neighbourhood on the edge of East Belfast, Ferndene offers a perfect blend of restful retreat and commuter convenience.
Ferndene is on an elevated site with incredible breath-taking views towards Scrabo Tower, Stormont and the surrounding countryside.
Our design and orientation of the houses has been meticulously centred around the aspect and views that this site commands.
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE
What’s on offer in your surrounding area?
With the Moat Park, Comber Greenway and Billy Neill playing fields all on your doorstep, as well as David Lloyd and the soon to be refurbished Dundonald Ice Bowl, there is plenty to enjoy around Ferndene.
Close proximity to Ballyhackamore and Belfast City Centre by both public and private transport, gives you endless options from shopping, dining and leisure activites.
It is a shared passion for innovative architechture and considered design that drives Strand Homes to deliver a home for you to love. Homes at Ferndene are designed to take full advantage of the surrounding landscape, while the internal flowing spaces invite you to enjoy modern living.
These elegant homes boast a beautiful range of turnkey finishes throughout. Strand Homes design team are devoted to meticulous attention to detail in their craftsmanship and aterial used throughout to create a home you love to live in.
Your new home comes with our standard ‘Green Pack’. Not only will your new home help our environment by reducing the carbon footprint of the building, but we are also bringing you financial savings.
OUR GREEN PACK INCLUDES:
- 6 monocrystalline panels on each of our new homes. As well as producing clean energy for homeowners, it also reduces your running costs, at a time when energy prices are soaring.
- 5kWh solar battery. The addition of an intergrated battery pack allows the electricity produced during the daylight hours to be consumed when you need it most.
- Electric car charging point. You will be ready to power an electric vehicle with free solar electricity if needed.
It’s our duty to protect natural beauty. At Strand Homes, biodiversity is an area we feel strongly about. We aim to grow and create better habitats for native species of wildlife. Becoming a member of the All Ireland Pollinator Plan, we have agreed to take action to protect and promote our pollinators.
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Use of native plants where possible
- Sourcing of pollinator friendly plants
- Placing of rocks in gardens to create homes for insects
- We thoughtfully plan each garden to ensure it thrives and flourishes over the years
- GARAGE: 16' 0" x 13' 1" (4.88m x 3.99m) max.
- BEDROOM (5): 12' 11" x 12' 8" (3.94m x 3.86m)
- ENSUITE: 8' 4" x 7' 4" (2.54m x 2.24m)
- UTILITY ROOM: 9' 2" x 8' 4" (2.79m x 2.54m)
- LOUNGE: 15' 3" x 13' 1" (4.65m x 3.99m) max.
- WC: 8' 10" x 7' 8" (2.69m x 2.34m) max.
- KITCHEN / DINING: 22' 0" x 10' 2" (6.71m x 3.1m)
- SNUG: 11' 4" x 8' 2" (3.45m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM (1): 16' 0" x 13' 1" (4.88m x 3.99m) max.
- ENSUITE: 9' 6" x 3' 7" (2.9m x 1.09m)
- BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" x 11' 4" (4.19m x 3.45m)
- BATHROOM: 8' 10" x 7' 7" (2.69m x 2.31m)
- BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" x 10' 6" (3.3m x 3.2m)
- BEDROOM (4): 8' 6" x 7' 10" (2.59m x 2.39m)
- HOTPRESS: 4' 5" x 2' 11" (1.35m x 0.89m)
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 Ferndene Road||£435,000||2,131 sq. feet|
|Site 3 Ferndene Road||£435,000||2,131 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »