- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Property with Stunning Views Over Irish Sea, Donaghadee Sound, Copeland Islands and Beyond
- Direct Access to a Private Beach
- Open Plan Living Room with Dining Area to Fitted Kitchen
- First Floor Bedroom with Stunning Views
- First Floor Shower Room
- Driveway with Parking for Two Car's to Front
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, Investors and the Retired
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Picturesque Lighthouse, Harbour and Golf Club
- Excellent Buy-to-Let or Airbnb Property
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationTucked away off the prestigious and highly sought after Warren Road, here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an outstanding detached property with stunning views over Donaghadee Sound, Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond as well as direct access to a private beach beach. An extremely rare commodity, this property offers, as mentioned previously, views, location and a prestigious address at a fraction of the normal price. Combine this with the low maintenance aspect and as a result we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals, investors and holiday home market.
The property itself comprises open plan living room with casual dining area and kitchen on the ground floor. Upstairs there is one bedroom and a shower room. Outside there is a privately owned driveway and garden to the front which provides parking for 2 cars. There is also an outside storage shed and small garden area to the side.
Providing excellent privacy, Donaghadee's thriving town centre and all its amenities, which include picturesque lighthouse, harbour, cafes, restaurants, sailing club and golf club, are all close at hand. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to open plan living room with kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH KITCHEN:
- 6.55m x 4.78m (21' 6" x 15' 8")
at widest points
Fully tiled floor, views over Irish Sea, Donaghadee Sound, Copeland Islands and beyond, range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring gas hob, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated oven, space for fridge freezer, dining space, fully tiled floor, stairs to first floor, uPVC door to outside.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 4.22m (14' 3" x 13' 10")
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Donaghadee Sound, Copeland Islands and
beyond to Scotland, gas fired boiler, storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece white suite comprising: shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled floor, feature porthole window, shelved storage cupboard, extractor fan.
- Driveway and garden area to the front which provides parking for 2 cars.
Heading into Donaghadee along Warren Road 59B is down a private roadway on your left just before the entrance to the golf club.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »