- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Family Home with Rosemary Tiled Roof, Generous Landscaped Gardens of Half an Acre
- Spacious Reception Hall with Wood Panelled Walls, Cloakroom/wc and Boot Room
- Drawing Room with Attractive Marble Fireplace
- Excellent Sized Games Room, Wine Cellar & Library
- Cosy Family Room with Access to Rear Patio
- Formal Dining Room with Bay Window and Attractive Fireplace
- Entertainment Sized Amazing Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances, Breakfast Bar Open Plan to Casual Dining Area and Garden Room with Access to the Rear South Facing Gardens
- Utility Room and Downstairs Shower Room
- Master Suite with Bedroom, Dressing Room and Ensuite Shower Room
- Five Further Bedrooms, One with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Family Bathroom and Walk in Airing Cupboard
- Double Glazed Window Frames / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Pillars to Tarmac Driveway Parking for Several Cars and Attached Garage
- Beautifully Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens of Half an Acre in Lawns with Mature Trees, Beds in Shrubs and Bushes, Stone Patio Area with Southerly Aspect
- High Standard of Presentation Throughout and Ready for Any New Buyer to Move Straight In
Additional InformationDiscreetly situated just off Newforge Lane, this most attractive detached residence is situated in a most desirable location just off the Malone Road. This fine home is beautifully presented throughout and has many attractive features that will cater for everyday family requirements.
The property offers spacious well proportioned and balanced accommodation that is finished to a high specification throughout. The generous gardens of half an acre surrounds the property and are laid in lawns with a variety of shrubs and specimen trees which create total privacy together with a stone patio/bbq area for those sunnier evenings.
Convenient to many primary and secondary schools, public transport, the main motorway network whether travelling North or South and Belfast City Centre, this property is a most delightful home and is sure to appeal to any family.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wooden floor, panelling cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, radiator cover.
- CLOAKROOM/WC & ClOAKS SPACE:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, understairs storage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.53m x 5.31m (28' 0" x 17' 5")
(at widest points). Attractive marble fireplace, cornice ceiling, picture rail, double doors to rear, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cornice ceiling.
- 4.01m x 2.79m (13' 2" x 9' 2")
Feature sandstone fireplace, built-in shelving.
- WINE CELLAR:
- Units, granite work surfaces, circular stainless steel sink unit, array of wine racks, ceramic tiled floor.
- Double doors and glazing from library to . . .
- GAMES ROOM:
- 7.98m x 5.03m (26' 2" x 16' 6")
(at widest points). Attractive mahogany fireplace, marble inset, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.81m (18' 5" x 12' 6")
(at widest points into bay). Brick fireplace, built-in cupboards and shelving, uPVC double doors to rear.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.39m (16' 7" x 14' 5")
(at widest points into bay). Cornice ceiling, picture rail, bay window, attractive wooden fireplace with feature tiled inset and hearth.
- ENTERTAINMENT SIZED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 8.36m x 6.65m (27' 5" x 21' 10")
Range of wooden, hand painted high and low level units, granite work surfaces, integrated larder cupboard, integrated Bosch oven and Neff hob, large Aga cooker, two integrated Miele dishwashers, feature 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, large island unit iwth units, granite work surfaces, wooden chopping board area, integrated Bosch microwave, integrated bin drawer, stainless steel feature sink, glazed breakfast bar, further storage with large larder cupboard, American fridge freezer, study area with built-in desk, shelving and cupboards, low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, granite splash back, double doors with glazing to rear. Open plan to . . .
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.05m x 4.93m (16' 7" x 16' 2")
Wooden floor, stainless steel fireplace with wood burning stove, vaulted ceiling, double doors to rear.
- REAR HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, store cupboard, floor lighting, door to outside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.92m x 2.54m (9' 7" x 8' 4")
Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine, wine fridge, granite splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spotlights, heated towel rail.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Velux window, access to floored roofspace, wood panelled walls, walk-in airing cupboard.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 4.93m x 4.17m (16' 2" x 13' 8")
Low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, twin wash hand basins, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.39m (11' 3" x 7' 10")
Extensive range of built-in robes and storage, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.53m (11' 9" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 2.84m (13' 7" x 9' 4")
Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, free standing bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, vanity unit with storage and wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, two heated towel rails, low voltage spotlights.
First Floor Return
- Panelled walls, leaded glass window.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 7.11m x 4.37m (23' 4" x 14' 4")
Wooden floor, built-in robes, doors to faux balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (6)/HOME OFFICE:
- 4.42m x 2.87m (14' 6" x 9' 5")
- Site of circa half an acre with beautifully landscaped front gardens in lawns with variety of trees, flower beds, shrubs and bushes. Excellent tarmac driveway for several cars access via entrance pillars.
- Extensive and beautifully landscaped south facing rear gardens with stone steps to large lawns, excellent sized stone patio/barbeque area with pergola and well stocked beds in bushes. Greenhouse and painted garden shed, outside lighting, enclosed bin store to the side.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.59m x 3.25m (18' 4" x 10' 8")
Roller doors, gas boiler, light and power.
Heading out of Belfast on the Malone Road, Newforge Lane is on the left hand side at the junction of Balmoral Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »