- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
The Beckley - Site 2
1746sqft Detached Home on corner plot
These outstanding homes feature light filled interiors which compliment
the elegant architecture and surroundings without compromising on practicality or sacrificing style.
REFINED LIVING IN A PRIVATE EXCLUSIVE LOCATION
Chestnut Hall offers traditional, beautifully detailed exteriors, whilst the interiors are contemporary and modern, offering residents bright and luxurious living spaces with substantial private gardens and green space, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
These outstanding homes feature light filled interiors which compliment the elegant architecture and surroundings without compromising on practicality or sacrificing style.
Set in a quiet, secluded corner of Ballymena against a backdrop of mature trees and rolling fields, Chestnut Hall boasts an irresistible blend of sophisticated family living surrounded by the tranquility of nature, yet within easy reach of the town centre, Belfast,
Antrim and Coleraine.
This collection of beautifully detailed new homes represents the very essence of private yet convenient living - schools, leisure and retail amenities are all within easy reach.
Exceptional craftsmanship and ATTENTION TO DETAIL in all our homes.
• Luxury kitchen with a choice of doors and worktops
• We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and
worktop space in each kitchen
• Integrated appliances will include gas hob, electric oven and
hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
• Concealed underlighting to high level units
• Low voltage down lights
• High quality utility units with choice of door finishes, worktops
• Space for washing machine and tumble drier
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings
to bathrooms, ensuites and wcs
• Low profile shower tray with contemporary glass panels and
doors to bathroom
• Heated chrome towel rails to bathroom and ensuites
• Low voltage down lights
• Premium carpet and underlay in Lounge, Bedrooms, stairs and
• Tiled floor to Kitchen, Dining, Garden Room, Utility, Bathroom,
Ensuite and WC
• Gas fired central heating
• Energy efficient boiler
• Choice of woodburning stove or fireplace
• Painted internal walls and ceilings
• Oak internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Painted skirting boards and architraves
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches and
• Master TV point in Lounge
• Wired for security alarm
• Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
• Front gardens turfed and rear gardens sown in grass seed
• Flagged patio areas and paths
• Gravel driveway
• Front and rear external lighting
• Outside water supply
• uPVC double glazed windows
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
Schools near Chestnut HallVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 Chestnut Hall||£350,000||1,746 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »