- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
4 bedroom semi-detached with garden room extending to 2,679 Sq Ft
The developers, Hilmark Homes and Blue Horizon Developments have combined their extensive expertise and craftsmanship to offer an exceptional new collection of high quality homes. Their meticulous attention to detail and commitment to excellence is an integral part of the vision and design of this stunning development.
Achieving a rare blend of timeless architectural elegance and ultra modern design, there is a feeling of space and grandeur throughout these magnificent homes.
Externally they are traditionally designed in keeping with their BT9 surroundings.
Internally the emphasis is on contemporary free flow family living with elegant light filled accommodation.
Features such as high ceilings, deep architraves and skirtings blend classical design with open plan state of the art kitchens.
DIMENSIONS, Chartered Project Architects were instrumental in the design of these fine residences where the requirement was for large reception areas for entertaining together with highly functional family accommodation essential for everyday living.
Much thought has gone into designing the garden rooms with feature floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors integrating indoor living with the outdoors.
A PERFECT LOCATION
Located in the heart of BT9, Harberton is only a few minutes walk from Lisburn Road's bustling hub with local amenities, award winning restaurants, friendly coffee shops, elegant boutiques, inspiring interior emporia and quality delicatessens. The wide choice of superb schools, public transport links, golf courses, parks and excellent range of activities for all ages make it the perfect location for family living.
- Choose your luxury kitchen finishes from our bespoke Harberton range at Alwood, Lurgan
- You will be invited to book a personal appointment with the award winning designer Janice Sutherland
- Corian or quartz worktop and hand painted doors
- We have tailored the layout design to optimise the unit and worktop space in each kitchen
- Integrated Bora glass ceramic hob with built-in downdraft extractor
- Quooker Fusion boiler water tap
- Separate shelved pantry
- Low voltage down lights
- High quality units with choice of door finishes, worktops and handles
- Free standing washing machine and tumble dryer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with quality chrome fittings to Bathrooms, Ensuites and WCs
- Low profile shower trays with contemporary glass panels and doors to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Heated anti-steam illuminate wall mirror to Bathrooms and Ensuites
- Low voltage down lights
- Premium carpet and underlay in Drawing Room, Bedrooms, stairs, and landing
- Tiled floor to Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Dine, Garden Room, Utility and WC
- Italian floor and partial wall tiling to Bathroom and Ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- Energy efficient boiler
- Underfloor heating to Bathroom and Ensuite
- Underfloor heating throughout ground floor
- High output radiators on first floor
- Heated chrome towel rails to Bathroom, Ensuite, and WC
- Painted internal walls in one colour throughout and white ceilings
- Traditional panel internal doors painted white with quality ironmongery
- Deep moulded skirting boards and architraves
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV points, and telephone points
- Security alarm
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 9 ft high ceilings to ground floor
- Feature cornicing to Entrance Hall and Drawing Room
- Pre wired for BT Infinity connection
- Traditional cavity wall construction with roughcast render finish where applicable
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- uPVC double glazed windows with gunmetal grey finish
- Painted front and rear doors
- Turfed rear garden
- Landscape plan incorporating wall detailing, planting, and hedging throughout the development
- Flagged patio areas and paths
- Front and rear outside electrical sockets
- Front and rear external lighting
- Rear outside water supply
- Decorative chimney stacks and pots
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH SEPARATE WC:
- DRAWING ROOM: 21' 4" x 12' 1" (6.5m x 3.68m) (max.)
- KITCHEN / FAMILY: 22' 11" x 15' 9" (6.98m x 4.8m)
- GARDEN ROOM: 15' 3" x 13' 5" (4.65m x 4.09m)
- UTILITY ROOM: 7' 4" x 5' 3" (2.24m x 1.6m)
- PANTRY: 5' 11" x 5' 3" (1.8m x 1.6m)
- MAIN BEDROOM: 13' 10" x 13' 1" (4.22m x 3.99m)
- ENSUITE: 9' 3" x 6' 5" (2.82m x 1.96m)
- DRESSING ROOM: 9' 6" x 7' 0" (2.9m x 2.13m)
- BEDROOM (2): 13' 4" x 10' 3" (4.06m x 3.12m)
- BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" x 10' 5" (3.76m x 3.18m)
- BATHROOM: 9' 6" x 8' 4" (2.9m x 2.54m)
- LAUNDRY: 7' 4" x 4' 10" (2.24m x 1.47m)
- BEDROOM (4): 34' 1" x 14' 8" (10.39m x 4.47m) (max.)
- SHOWER ROOM: 8' 4" x 7' 10" (2.54m x 2.39m)
Schools near Harberton BT9VIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 61 Harberton Crescent||£650,000||2,679 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »