- Up to 30,719 sqft (2,854 sqm) available which is capable of sub-division.
- Dedicated on-site parking.
- No VAT payable on the rent.
- Location provides ease of access to the City Centre & Motorway Network.
The Newtownards Road is one of the main arterial routes extending east from Belfast City Centre and as such benefits from excellent public transport links. The premises occupy a high prominent location at the junction of the Newtownards Road and Bloomfield Avenue in close proximity to Connswater Shopping Centre. There is an abundance of public car parking available in the immediate area.
The new Belfast Rapid Transit project is set to become operational in September 2018. The first phase which is currently being implemented will link East Belfast, West Belfast and Titanic Quarter via the city centre with a dedicated stop at Holywood Arches.
Benefiting from lift access to all floors the accommodation is currently in shell condition and will be fitted out to a modern standard as detailed below which can be tailored to suit an occupiers specific requirements, subject to agreement.
Suspended ceilings with integrated lighting.
Carpet floors with the ability of installing a raised access flooring system.
Double glazed windows.
Male, female and DDA compliant wcs.
The premises also benefits from dedicated on-site car parking.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »