- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Licensed Premises
- Lounge Bar
- Function Room
- Games Room
- Above Accomodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Popular Location
This traditional family run bar is located in this picturesque and idyllic village of Killough on the shore. This well run bar would be extremely popular with the locals whilst having a bustling trade throughout the holiday season. For sale as a going concern "The Anchor Bar" includes a seven day publican's license, goodwill, fixture and fittings, and above, three bedroom living accommodation.
- DESCRIPTION CONTINUED
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Front door to entrance porch.
- FRONT BAR 8.79m x 4.27m (28'10" x 14'0")
- Large bar and seating area. Tiled floor.
- LADIES AND GENTS TOILETS
- REAR LOUNGE 7.11m x 5.72m (23'4" x 18'9")
- Bar and seating area. Tiled floor. Door to front.
- LADIES AND GENTS TOILETS
- GAMES ROOM 7.06m x 5.49m (23'2" x 18'0")
- Seating area. Wooden floor and access to rear.
- ABOVE LIVING ACCOMODATION
- LIVING ROOM 5.74m x 3.51m (18'10" x 11'6")
- Gas fireplace and large store cupboard.
- BEDROOM ONE 7.01m x 2.59m (23'0" x 8'6")
- Front facing.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.34m x 3.51m (14'3" x 11'6")
- A range of high and low level units including integrated oven and hob and stainless steel sink unit. Recess for fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with shower attachment.
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM TWO 5.38m x 3.43m (17'8" x 11'3")
- Large bedroom with shower and wash hand basin. Wooden laminate floor.
- BEDROOM THREE 6.35m x 3.96m (20'10" x 13'0")
- Bedroom with shower and wash hand basin. Wooden laminate floor.
- BEER GARDEN
- Large beer garden with smoking area and seating area.
- KEG STORE
- REAR GARDEN
- To the rear is a garden laid out in lawn. Outline planning permission has been passed for a single dwelling in the garden.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »