- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Please Note Site 39f Includes a Sunroom
- KITCHENS & UTILITY ROOMS
- High quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated appliances include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher & washing machine.
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
- Recessed down lighters to ceilings (Kitchen only)
- BATHROOMS, ENSUITES & WC'S
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
- FLOOR COVERINGS & TILING
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
- Partial tiling to bathroom, en-suites and WCs
- Carpets to lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landings
- INTERNAL FEATURES
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
- Wood burning stove (where applicable)
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Mains supply carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded skirting and architraves
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Wiring for future satellite point
- Calor gas fired central heating system
- Integral alarm system
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Front gardens to be turfed and landscaped
- Rear gardens leveled and seeded
- Bitmac driveway
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Hardwood timber front doors with painted finish
- Outside water tap
- Feature external lighting to front door
- 10 year structural warranty
- Please Note: the following house types The Reid, The Bennett, The Orr, The Kerr, The Hamilton and The Douglas have double doors only with no side panels in the Kitchen/Dining.
- EPC Listed is representative the same house type previously built in this development.
Additional InformationCombining an exquisite village location with superb access to modern facilities, this distinctive scheme merges style and substance, and provides easy living for up and coming families, young professionals, or those with more time on their hands.
The Forge is aptly named – the name 'Ballygowan' derives from the Irish for place of the smith. Yet while the village and locale retain their country charm, this is no sleepy rural idyll. Schools and shops, town and city are all within easy reach.
At its heart, Ballygowan retains a strong sense of neighbourliness and community. It is a place where people matter, where families can grow and flourish. So welcome to Ballygowan and welcome to The Forge.
It is the attention to detail that sets The Forge apart. By seamlessly blending dressed stone, render and red brick, the development offers a range of house styles, each of which is sympathetic to its environment, and conveys a thoroughly modern edge. These homes reflect an investment in quality, a commitment to craftsmanship and a sympathetic respect for building and landscape.
There has been a settlement at Ballygowan for almost three hundred years, yet this busy village still keeps pace with the modern world. With its own supermarket, butcher, green grocer, Post Office, café bistro and news agent, most of the immediate necessities of everyday life are well catered for.
There are spacious public parks on the Belfast Road and in Dixon Park and the more energetic can let off steam at the local football pitch.
Ballygowan's churches tend for the spiritual needs of most denominations and local primary schools include Alexander Dixon Primary, St Mary's Primary, Carrickmannon Primary and St Caolan's Primary. Excellent high schools are to be found at Newtownards, Comber, Saintfield, Ballynahinch, Downpatrick and at Knock in south east Belfast. The village also benefits from a first class bus service.
Ballygowan enjoys a singularly convenient location, being about 20 minutes equidistant from Belfast, Newtownards and Ballynahinch. George Best City Airport is 25 minutes away, while the beautiful attractions of Newcastle and the Mourne Mountains can be reached in only 40 minutes.
Two superb shopping centres are within easy striking distance. Forestside, in South Belfast, has three main anchor stores, with Sainsbury's, Marks and Spencer and Dunnes Stores. These are supported by leading UK fashion, jewellery, chemists, record and communication brands. Ards Shopping Centre is in Newtownards, home to Tesco, Primark and Asda, with around 60 different stores designed to meet every retail need. And for the best in modern cinema, nearby MovieLand offers an ideal night out for all the family.
Golfers have a host of 9 and 18 hole courses to choose from – Temple Golf Club with it superb restaurant and bistro, Crossgar, Ringdufferin, Rockmount and Mahee Island all offer their own distinctive challenges – while the Lough Moss Centre in nearby Carryduff offers an exciting range of sport and leisure activities to get the whole family's hearts pumping.
Why not enjoy a meal of Northern Ireland's finest produce at Balloo House, an elegant nineteenth century coaching house in Balloo village, or refresh yourself with tea and scones at the quaint thatched tearooms in Lisbane!
- 5.74m x 3.53m (18' 10" x 11' 7")
- 5.61m x 5.51m (18' 5" x 18' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.3m (13' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 2.69m (14' 7" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.82m (12' 5" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.54m x 2.21m (8' 4" x 7' 3")
Moss Road, Ballygowan
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 39e The Forge||Sale agreed|
|Site 39f The Forge||£209,000|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »