- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- KITCHEN & UTILITY:
- Luxury kitchen featuring a range of doors and work-tops
- Granite stone work-top provided as standard
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge / freezer & dishwasher
- Under unit lighting to wall units
- Recessed LED down lights to kitchen ceilings
- Utility room with laminate work-top
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine
- BATHROOMS, EN-SUITES & WC'S:
- Modern white sanitary ware with contemporary taps
- Drench showers to bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
- Vanity units to bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
- Illuminated and heated mirrors to bathroom and ensuites
- Wall hung wc to bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail to main bathroom and ensuites
- All shower cubicles fitted with full height tiling and chrome finish shower door
- Recessed LED light fittings to ceilings
- CARPETS AND TILING:
- Ceramic tiled floors to entrance hall, kitchen/family/dining room, utility room, WC, bathroom & ensuite
- Full height wall tiling around baths with splash back tiling to wash hand basins
- Full height wall tiling to shower cubicles
- Quality fitted carpet to lounge, stairs, landing and all bedrooms
- INTERNAL FINISHES:
- Feature dropped ceiling to lounge, kitchen and master bedroom
- Painted skirting boards and architraves
- Oak finish high quality internal doors with modern ironmongery
- Oak handrail to stairs with painted chamfered spindles and newel post
- Walls and ceiling painted in emulsion
- 9ft high ceilings on ground and first floor
- ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION:
- Wired for TV points and Cat 6 cabling throughout, back to central point
- Comprehensive range of low profile electrical sockets
- 3 USB charging points
- Downlighters to kitchen/family/dining, bathrooms, hall and landing on first floor
- Pre-wired for fibre broadband with choice of BT or Virgin Media
- Intruder alarm fitted (non-monitored)
- Mains wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Satellite provision to lounge
- Gas fired central heating with high energy efficiency boiler
- Underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on upper floors
- EXTERNAL FINISHES:
- Outstanding elevations in brick and render finishes
- Cutting edge corten steel door surrounds and glass canopies
- Distinctive St Ives cream rustica facing brick to main elevation and bay window accents
- Highly insulated PVC-u triple glazed windows with grey finish
- Sliding aluminium doors to dining room
- Homes built to high insulation standards
- Fully landscaped areas with paved development road and parking bays
- Rear gardens levelled, turfed and planted with trees
- Rear paved patio area
- External light to front and rear entrance doors. Optional additional lights on request
- External tap
- All homes will benefit from 10 year Global Homes Warranty
Additional InformationThe Observatory is an exclusive collection of contemporary, detached family homes with open-plan living spaces and striking exteriors within a small private secluded development.
Each home at The Observatory offers modern, convenient living within leafy Malone, in one of Belfast's most attractive locations.
A FINE LOCATION
This green and leafy part of Belfast is highly sought after. An ideal location on the edge of beautiful open space yet within easy access to the city
This charming area is lauded for its beautiful green spaces.
Set on the fringe of Barnets Demesne and The Lagan Valley Regional Park featuring a particularly picturesque stretch of the River Lagan, Malone transcends.
Riverside walks, award winning golf courses, beautiful parks and historic buildings give the area a prevailing sense a peace.
Education in BT9 is unrivalled and is host to a number of Belfast's finest schools, all within easy reach of The Observatory. The array of outstanding pre-schools, primary and post-primary schools will leave you spoilt for choice.
Lisburn Road is synonymous for its vibrant bars, award winning restaurants, coffee shops, delicatessens selling local artisan produce and culture cafes. It is also one of Belfast's main specialist retail areas with an interesting array of independent shops, high end boutiques, inspiring interior design emporiums, galleries and almost everything else the serious shopper needs to indulge themselves.
For the sporting and leisure enthusiast there simply aren't enough hours in the day to enjoy every activity on offer - athletics, tennis, rugby, hockey, Gaelic, football, rowing, gyms, swimming and so many more it would make you tired just thinking abut them! For a more relaxed pace, a stroll through the many parks is an idyllic way to pass the time and still stay active.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.51m x 3.68m (18' 1" x 12' 1")
- KITHCEN / DINER / FAMILY ROOM
- 6.71m x 4.5m (22' 0" x 14' 9")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.85m (10' 9" x 6' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.23m (16' 2" x 10' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.69m x 2.64m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.07m (14' 9" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.84m (12' 5" x 9' 4")
- 3.23m x 2.44m (10' 7" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.95m x 4.57m (16' 3" x 15' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.23m x 1.85m (10' 7" x 6' 1")
- 1.85m x 1.63m (6' 1" x 5' 4")
Dub Lane, Malone
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 The Observatory||£465,000|
Schools near The ObservatoryVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
For more information visit The Transfer Tutor (Multi Award Winning App).
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »