Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Dubbed as one of Northern Ireland’s most sought-after places to live with modern living in an unparalleled location.
- 2-minute walk to the nearest convenience store, ATM, and post office.
- Conveniently located with excellent Train, Bus and Park and Ride connections to Belfast, Antrim and Craigavon.
- Great location with a number of primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
- Located less than 2 miles away from an array of shops and eateries in Lisburn.
- 7-minute drive to the beautiful Wallace Park.
A luxurious collection of 3-bed townhouses, semi-detached and detached houses, each home is finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
- Show home open by appointment
- Thaxton Village boasts a luxurious collection of townhouses, semi-detached and detached properties, situated in the popular development of Thaxton Village, on Sir Richard Wallace Walk
- Beautifully designed 3 Bedroom Homes. Each home is finished to the same high-quality standard throughout
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: Prefinished oak flush doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Front hall tiled
- Carpets to lounge, stairs and all bedrooms
- x1 USB double socket inkitchen and all bedrooms
- Decorative fire to be fitted
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC double glazed windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower (where applicable)
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- External lighting to front and rear doorOutside water tap
- All front and back gardens to be grassed
- Bitmac parking area and decorative flagged path around house
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire site