- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- This derelict cottage is set on a circa 1 acre site.
- The site has approximately 300 ft of road frontage and allows the purchaser the option to refurbish or new build (subject to planning permission).
- Located just 1.4km to the vibrant village of Athea and its amenities inc. shop, school, pharmacy, butchers church, pubs etc.
- The village of Glin and the market town of Abbeyfeale are 10km to the North and South.
- The residence has the benefit of mains water and mains electricity available for connection at the roadside.
DescriptionThis derelict cottage is set on a circa 1 acre site. The site has approximately 300 ft of road frontage and allows the purchaser the option to refurbish or new build (subject to planning permission). (Part Folio's LK21283 & LK23797F)
Located just 1.4 to the vibrant village of Athea and its amenties inc. shop, school, pharmacy, butchers church, pubs etc. The village of Glin and the market town of Abbeyfeale are 10km to the North and South.
The residence has the benefit of mains water and mains electricity which is available for connection at the roadside.
Full details from sole selling agent.
GPS No's: 52.4691254 -9.2852152 Leaving Athea and heading north on the R524 towards Glin take 1st right after 1km continue for 900m, property on the left hand side, look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Stack sale board.
Schools near TempleatheaVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »