- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Lightfilled and spacious 4 bed, 2 bath detached residence set on a fully landscaped circa 0.5 acre site. Located within a short walk from the thriving village of Athea and all amenities inc. school, church, pubs, pharmacy etc.
- Modern well built residence enjoys excellent views of the surround landscape from its elevated position.
- Solid fuel and oil fired central heating and double glazed uPVC windows throughout.
- Tarmacadam driveway along with mature trees and shrubs to the front and rear.
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Stack are delighted to present this light filled and spacious 4 bed, 2 bath detached residence set on a fully landscaped circa 0.5 acre site. The residence is located within a short walk from the thriving village of Athea and all amenities inc. school, church, pubs, pharmacy etc.
Ground floor accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/sitting room, kitchen/dining area, utility room, 4th bedroom/study, w/c with whb. On the first floor there are 3 more double bedrooms (one with ensuite and walk in wardrobe) and main bathroom with w/c and WHB.
The modern well built residence enjoys excellent views of the surrounding landscape from its elevated position.
The property has both solid fuel and oil fired central heating and double glazed uPVC windows throughout.
Externally the property has a tarmacadam driveway along with mature trees and shrubs to the front and rear.
Viewing is highly recommended and is by appointment.
- Entrance Hallway
- 5.19m x 2.69m (17'0" x 8'10")
- with wooden flooring
- Lounge/Sitting room
- 4.59m x 3.98m (15'1" x 13'1")
- solid fuel stove with wooden surround, wooden flooring and 2 windows.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 6.48m x 3.48m (21'3" x 11'5")
- wooden fitted units with integrated appliances, ceramic wall tiles, linoleum flooring and 2 windows.
- Study/Living room/4th Bedroom
- 4.59m x 4.07m (15'1" x 13'4")
- with solid fuel stove, carpet flooring and 2 windows.
- Utility Room
- 2.47m x 1.95m (8'1" x 6'5")
- with wooden fitted units & sink, ceramic wall tiles, linoleum flooring, 1 window and half glazed door to rear.
- 6.32m x 2.70m (20'9" x 8'10")
- with carpet flooring
- Bedroom 1
- 4.58m x 3.01m (15'0" x 9'11")
- double room with wooden flooring and window. Walk in wardrobe (1.86m x 1.62m)
- En suite
- 1.87m x 1.62m (6'2" x 5'4")
- with Emerald II Gainsbourough electric shower, w/c, whb, ceramic wall tiles and window.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.59m x 3.92m (15'1" x 12'10")
- double room with wooden flooring
- Bedroom 3
- 4.58m x 3.26m (15'0" x 10'8")
- double room with carpet flooring and window
- Main Bathroom
- 2.04m x 1.90m (6'8" x 6'3")
- with bath, shower, w/c, whb, carpet flooring, ceramic wall tiles and velux window.
Directions Eircode: V94 ANH2 GPS No's: 52.462091 -9.275864 Leaving the village of Athea head North towards R523, continue for circa 0.8km, the property is located on the left hand side. Look for the Sherry FitzGerald Stack sale board.
Schools near TempleatheaVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »