- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately Presented Detached Bungalow Extending To 3,300 Sq Ft
- Set On Mature Site of c. 2/3 Acre Set In Lawns, Mature Trees, & Shrub-Beds
- Three Reception Rooms, Plus Sun Room
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Five Good Proportioned Bedrooms Plus Study
- Two Bathrooms Plus Ensuite Facilities To Guest Bedroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating, Mahogany Double Glazed Throughout
- Integral Double Garage Plus Additional Detached Garage
- Alarm System Installed
- Excellent Location With 10 Minutes Drive Of South Belfast & Lisburn
- This Immaculately Presented Detached Home Will Be Well Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In A Private Yet Convenient Location
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented family home is set behind electric gates on a private secluded site of circa 2/3 acres and the gardens are set in well manicured lawns, mature trees and shrub-beds.
Internally the home offers five bedrooms plus study, ensuite to the master bedroom, plus two family bathrooms. There are three reception rooms plus sun room and a kitchen with casual dining space. There is extensive driveway parking and two garage areas.
The home is located 10 minutes drive from South Belfast & Lisburn, close to Malone & Belvoir Golf Clubs and leading Primary & Grammar Schools are easily accesible.
All in all a fine home. Viewing is highly recommended by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888 to make a private appointment.
- Glazed front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor and corniced ceiling.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak strip flooring, dado rail, corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Low voltage spotlights.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.92m x 5.05m (19' 5" x 16' 7")
Mahogany Adams style fireplace and gas coal effect fire, front doors to veranda with excellent views. Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.2m (13' 8" x 10' 6")
Oak strip flooring. Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN PLAN TO SUN ROOM:
- 6.2m x 4.5m (20' 4" x 14' 9")
(at widest points) Marble fireplace with wood-burning stove and matching marble hearth. Oak strip flooring. Low voltage spotlighting. Door to rear and side garden.
- 4.47m x 4.47m (14' 8" x 14' 8")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of hand painted high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Neff electric oven and Sharp microwave. 5 ring gas hob. Extractor fan and hood. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Low voltage spotlights. Attractive glazed display cabinets. Door to rear.
- GUEST ROOM:
- 4.65m x 4.34m (15' 3" x 14' 3")
Double built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled walk-in shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.66m x 3.66m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- Modern suite comprising corner bath and separate shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Bidet. Partially tiled walls. Shave point. Extractor fan.
- 3.51m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.44m (9' 0" x 8' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Range of high and low level units.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 7.01m x 5.26m (23' 0" x 17' 3")
Electric up and over door. Warmflow oil fired boiler. Power and light.
- Stairs from family room to:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.34m (17' 6" x 14' 3")
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising of corner bath and separate fully tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin and vanity unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Velux window. Shaver point.
- Two walk-in luggage rooms with additional under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10' 0")
Velux window, storage under eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.67m x 3.66m (15' 4" x 12' 0")
(at widest points)
- Brick entrance pillars with electric gates to tarmac lighted driveway approaching excellent parking and turning area to:
- SECONDARY DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.62m x 3.45m (25' 0" x 11' 4")
Up and over door.
- Front and rear gardens with well stocked beds and a variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Delightful views over woodland and surrounding rolling countryside.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road taken the first exit off the House of Sport roundabout onto the carriageway and turn right immediately after Shaw's Bridge onto Ballylesson Road. Continue to the end of the road and turn right at T junction. No. 188 is on the left hand side just before Pinehill Road
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »