'Tall Trees', 6 Whinney Hill,
Holywood, BT18 0HW
4 Bed Detached House
Offers around £675,000
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (North Down)
Offers around £675,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- A deceptively spacious detached family home occupying a substantial, mature site
- Set back from the road, the property affords a notably private position, enveloped by mature trees and gardens
- Conveniently located on the periphery of Holywood town
- Offers a wealth of accommodation arranged over two floors
- Could be adapted or even altered to suit the occupier's requirements
- Reception porch leading to hallway
- Cloaks WC
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Breakfast Room
- Sitting Room
- Living Room leading to:
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Rear hallway leading to garage workshop & garage
- Four well proportioned bedrooms on first floor
- Principal bedroom incorporates ensuite
- Main bathroom
- Oil fired central heating / uPVC frame double glazed windows
- Requires some updating but has been well looked after and offers vast potential
- Highly convenient location within close proximity to Holywood's vibrant town centre
- Site Potential* Planning permission previously passed (now lapsed) and foundations laid for a detached dwelling within side garden.
Set back from the road, the property affords a notably private position, enveloped by mature trees and gardens. Built circa 50 years ago, the property affords a wealth of accommodation arranged over 2 floors. The layout could be easily adapted or even altered to suit the occupier’s requirements. Briefly comprising hallway, five reception rooms, an open plan kitchen – dining, utility plus cloaks WC. On the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms; principal with ensuite plus main bathroom. Further enhanced by uPVC frame double glazed windows, oil fired central heating plus garage workshop and garage. Although the property requires some updating, it has been well looked after over the years and offers vast potential to the eventual purchaser.
Located within a prime position that is with close proximity to Holywood's vibrant town centre with its’ array of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants plus Sullivan Upper School, Holywood Golf Club and only a short drive to the George Best Belfast City Airport. The local railway halt offers ease of access to Belfast city centre and beyond – making it ideal for families and those wishing to commute alike. We highly recommend internal viewing to appreciate all this spacious family home has to offer.
*Site Potential* Planning premission previously passed (now lapsed) and foundations laid for a detached dwelling within side garden.
- Leaded glass door with sidelights.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.5m x 3.8m (18' 1" x 12' 6")
Feature open fireplace with marble surround and hearth and timber mantle, cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows.
Leading through to . . .
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.5m x 4.5m (18' 1" x 14' 9")
Feature open fireplace with marble surround and hearth and timber mantle, cornice ceiling, dual aspect windows,
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Italian marble fireplace with natural stone tiled hearth (open fire), corner window, cornice ceiling,
- BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Built-in Bureau cabinet with shelving and cupboards.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.m x 3.9m (13' 1" x 12' 10")
Leading to . .
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 6.3m x 4.3m (20' 8" x 14' 1")
Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate worksurfaces, stainless steel sink with twin drainer and mixer taps, built-in appliances to include 4 ring electric hob, Hotpoint eye level oven and grill, space for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for American fridge freezer, part tiled walls. Dual aspect windows overlooking garden.
- Glazed inner door leading to . . .
- Tiled reception hall with steps to attached garage.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.9m x 3.8m (19' 4" x 12' 6")
Double built-in robe. Dual aspect windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Coloured suite comprising built-in shower cubicle with mains shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.2m x 3.2m (13' 9" x 10' 6")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with cupboard above, wash hand basin plus vanity mirror with light.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.1m (11' 10" x 10' 2")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with cupboard above plus vanity mirror, additional built-in shelved cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with cupboard above plus vanity mirror.
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower over, tiled surround with shelf recess, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low level cupboards, low flush wc, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- Lagged copper cylinder.
- Tarmac driveway leading to ample parking area.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.7m x 0.61m (15' 5" x 2' 7")
Up and over door, light and power, loft storage, oil fired boiler.
- 5.6m x 2.7m (18' 4" x 8' 10")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Enveloped by extensive mature gardens in lawn bordered by an array of mature trees and shrubs.
Side garden offers potential for future development. Planning permission previously granted (now lapsed) and foundations laid for a detached dwelling with side garden.
Travelling out of Holywood along the Bangor Road, turn right at the traffic lights onto Whinney Hill. Number 6 is located on the left hand side
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT18 0HW | Property For Sale in BT18 | Property For Sale in Holywood Area | Property For Sale in Greater Belfast | Property For Sale in Holywood | Property For Sale in County Down | Templeton Robinson (North Down) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.