- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Available in lots
- Compact c.3 acres plots offering value and potential
- Good grazing land
- Potential for single dwelling subject to planning (Plot 2)
- Rural setting convenient to larger towns
- Plot 1: c.3.5 acres of good grazing land
- Plot 2: c.2.7 acres of prime elevated roadside land offering potential
- Plot 3: c. 3.8 acres of roadside land adjoining forest plantation and offering potential.
Additional Information3 No. Parcels of Land comprising c.10 acres. Situated in the townland of Taghnarra with convenient access to Loughglynn, Ballinlough and Castlerea. Opportunity for neighbouring farmers to extend their holdings with solid grazing land and Seamus now invites all offers on individual parcels for immediate sale. Plot 1: c.3.5 acres of good grazing land Plot 2: c.2.7 acres of prime elevated roadside land offering potential Plot 3: c. 3.8 acres of roadside land adjoining forest plantation and offering potential.
Situated in the townland of Taghnarra with convenient access to Loughglynn, Ballinlough and Castlerea.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »