- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
A distinctive option, Sycamore is a generously proportioned semi-detached property boasting four bedrooms and two bathrooms plus downstairs WC, for stylish and practical family living.
Accent brickwork and the creative use of both zinc and wood cladding on selected properties combine to give contemporary character to each pair of houses, with a smart paved entryway leading into a spacious vestibule area with built-in storage and WC. From here, you’ll discover a generously proportioned living room with delightful wood-burning stove, and a separate kitchen diner with glazed doors leading onto the garden. A separate utility room on the ground floor completes the ideal package for busy, modern lifestyles.
Upstairs you can really get away from it all with a large master suite including shower room, one double and one generous single bedroom, plus a fourth bedroom which also works perfectly as a study or games room. There’s also a large family bathroom with separate bath and shower.
Completed to a turnkey specification, Sycamore offers ample opportunities to stamp your own identity on your new home through your choice of kitchen, appliances, tiles, carpets and paint finishes throughout.
- Bespoke aluminium entrance door with 5-point locking
- Gas fired central heating system with high energy efficient combi boiler
- Wired for security alarm
- Mains, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points including dedicated USB in designated areas
- Recessed down lights
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirtings and architraves, stair handrails and balustrades
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
Kitchen & Utility
- Impressive high-quality units with choice of doors, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include built in hob and oven, extractor hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Kitchen unit downlights
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuite
- Fully tiled shower enclosures and splash backs to sinks and baths
- Thermostatically controlled showers in bathrooms and ensuites
- Choice of floor tiles and/or laminate flooring to entrance hall, dining and living room
- Choice of floor tiles to utility, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Choice of carpet to stairs, landing and bedrooms
- 10-year structural warranty
- Traditional masonry and brickwork construction
- Bespoke timber clad porches with aluminium trim and LED lighting
- Insulated to latest building regulations with high efficiency rating
- Double-glazed high performance coloured UPVC windows
- Composite coloured rear doors with 5-point locking
- Feature external lighting
- Front and rear gardens sewn out or turfed (seasonal)
- Tarmac driveway
- Paved patio area
- Timber fencing to rear boundary
- Outside tap
- Finished 1 car garage (optional extra to all homes)
- Seamless aluminium gutter and black UPVC downpipe
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 7, 14 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 8, 16 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 9, 18 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 10, 20 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 14, 55 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 17, 49 Eden Wood, Derry Road||£164,500||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 18, 47 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 22, 5 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
|Site 23, 7 Eden Wood, Derry Road||Sale agreed||1,302 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »