Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
We are delighted to announce the release of this exciting new development. This initial phase consists of 9 townhouses each comprising 3 bedrooms (1 with ensuite), kitchen, living room, utility room, bathroom plus downstairs toilet. The properties will be built to the highest quality and are offered to include a high specification turnkey finish.
The turnkey specification at Swilly Park allows you to add a personal touch to how your home is finished. The selection of kitchen fineshes and floor coverings allow you to create a home rather than simply buying a house!
Kitchens and Utility
- Impressive high quality units with choice of doors and handles, work top with upstands and splashback behind hob
- Integrated appliances to include gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher and integrated fridge/freezer
- Plumbed for washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door (where applicable)
- Showers in ensuites to be thermostatically controlled on slimline trays
Floor Covering and Tiling
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and cloakroom
- Tiling to shower enclosure and around bath area
- Carpets to living room, bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Front and rear gardens turfed
- Rear garden with close boarded fencing
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Driveways to be finished in bitmac with paving to pathways.
- Entrance door with multi point locking system
- Insulated to new building regulations, these homes should see up to a 40% saving on energy bills, with extremely high SAP ratings (the higher the SAP rating, the more energy efficient the home)
- Natural gas fired central heating
- Walls and ceilings painted throughout
- White painted skirting and architraves
- Quality internal doors and ironmongery
- Comprehensive range of electrical points, sockets, television and telephone points
- Recessed down-lights to kitchen, ensuite and bathroom
- Mains smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Wired for alarm system
Common Landscaped Area
A local facilities management company will manage all communal areas within the Swilly Park development, service will include: Providing communal insurances and gardening. Each home owner will become a shareholder of the company and pay an annual fee towards the cost of project maintenance.
Each home will be is issued with a Global 10 year structural warranty.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right