- Additional Information
- State of the art kitchen units with stone worktops and appliances including induction hob, extraction fan, touch control oven, microwave oven, larder, fridge freezer, dishwasher, wash/dryer, wine racks & wine cooler
- Contemporary sanitary ware with chrome fittings including freestanding bath and private access into bathroom from bedroom 2
- High quality finishes to all internal walls, ceilings, doors and woodwork
- Porcelain floor tiles to lounge, dining, kitchen, hallway, bathroom & en-suite
- Premium painted internal wooden doors with chrome furniture
- Fully tiled shower cubicles and wash hand basin splash backs
- Bluetooth enabled, shaver point, and heated demister pad mirrors in bathroom and en-suite
- Luxury carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Oak treads & handrails with tread lighting on stairs
- Vaulted ceiling in living area
- Bison slabs to first floor
- High performance insulation to floors and roof space
- Firmus Gas fired hot water boiler
- Underfloor central heating to all rooms
- Gas stove in living area with remote control
- Thermostatically controlled shower with drench head to bathroom & ensuite
- Comprehensive range of white PVC electrical sockets and TV points (brushed chrome in kitchen)
- WiFi to lounge, dining, kitchen & bedrooms
- Telephone outlets - lounge & kitchen
- Automatic smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detector alarm system installed
- Recessed low energy lighting throughout
- External lighting
- Cat 6 data cabling
- Intruder alarm
- Front door CCTV intercom system
- Terrace with panoramic sea views which feature frameless structural glazing to maximise view with stairs to ground floor patio
- Enclosed rear paved patio and garden finished with grass
- Tarmac driveway and grassed area
- Premium quality dark grey PVC sliding doors in living area to access terrace
- Dark grey double-glazed PVC windows manufactured to ‘A’ rated energy standard with chrome ironmongery
- Skylight over dining area & stairwell
- Black PVC rainwater gutters and down pipes
- Composite grey entrance door with chrome ironmongery and letterbox
- Two vehicle private parking with addition on-street parking to front of property
- Outside water tap
- Exterior power socket
- Future car charging terminal
- 10 year Global structural warranty
Holiday whenever you like
Enjoy the very best of relaxed and serene living in one of the country’s most prized beauty spots. With top-class beaches and scenic coastal paths, it’s easy to see how the seaside resort town of Portstewart offers the ideal getaway and the opportunity to holiday whenever you like.
Whether it’s spending a lazy Sunday on the golden shores of Portstewart Strand, visiting the world-renowned Giant’s Causeway, exploring the ruins of the historic Dunluce Castle or enjoying the views at Mussenden Temple, this town has it all, and more.
The area is also a magnet for those who love sport, with the Atlantic Ocean playing host to surfing and swimming, and Portstewart Golf Course offering the perfect place for a relaxing round of golf.
Located just minutes away from Portstewart town centre, these new homes are also within easy reach of a large variety of local amenities, restaurants, cafés, boutiques and convenience stores.
Free your mind
Owning a holiday home provides the perfect opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and spend much needed quality time with family and friends; the chance to free your mind, relax and soak up your surroundings. Sunset Park offers just that.
Sunset Park boasts an immaculate collection of three bedroom holiday homes. Designed to turnkey specification and characterised by spacious, modern architecture with high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it goes without saying these new properties lend themselves to easy maintenance and relaxed living.
What’s more, these homes have the additional benefit of first floor, south-west facing outside terraces with views stretching across the Atlantic Ocean, Greencastle and Inishowen Peninsula.
With the beach on your doorstep, and a wealth of beautiful green spaces just minutes away, owners of a holiday home in Sunset Park will be given not only a “home away from home”, but also a remarkably tranquil setting and breathtaking scenery to be enjoyed year after year.
From Portstewart Promenade, turn left at the Diamond roundabout and immediate right onto Lever Road. Take your first right after St. Columns Primary School onto Mullaghacall Road and third left onto Sunset Ridge. Turn right onto Sunset Park. No.1 will be situated on the corner on the left hand side.