- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Development of 3 Bedroom Luxury Coastal Apartments
- Located on the highly sought after Strand Road area of town which is just minutes walk
- from award winning Beaches & Golf Course, the iconic Promenade, local Schools and
- other local amenities.
- The properties will be finished to a high specification with open plan living and 3 double
- bedrooms with ensuites.
- Available immediately
- Specification, Fixtures & Fittings
- Common Areas:
- Warm and welcoming common areas to include:
- Tiled Lift Lobby Walls in exclusive designer Lins tile creating a fantastic first impression
- Tiling to stairs and common areas in porcelain tiles
- Hallway: Large format porcelain tiles
- Kitchen: Striking contemporary design featuring a sociable open plan kitchen, dining & living space
- Bora Induction Hob in Black
- NEFF Slide Multifunction Built in single oven with Pryolytic cleaning in stainless steel & black Siemens Integrated Fridge Freezer
- NEFF Integrated Washer Drier
- NEFF Integrated Dishwasher
- Built in under counter 18 bottle wine cellar with black framed glass door
- Designer chosen finishes creating an ambient, user oriented environment:
- Dark grey laminate cabinets
- Luxurious quartz surface counter tops with quartz upstands.
- Feature glass shelving
- LED lighting
- Large format porcelain floor tiles
- Bathrooms: Deluxe bathroom & en-suite with modern white suite and sanitaryware including;
- High quality ceramic WC and Dual flush fittings, soft close quick release seat.
- Ceramic washbasin with supporting storage unit
- Italian chrome taps & shower accessories
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Carefully chosen finished provide a cohesive design element throughout the space;
- Bathroom wall in porcelain tiling
- Feature tiling behind sink laid in herringbone format
- Specification, Fixtures & Fittings
- Bedrooms: Neutral colour schemes create a relaxing & tranquil environment
- Modern Pewter easy clean grey carpeting to bedrooms
- Contemporary Tektura wallcovering
- Triple glazing to maximise views
- Lift Access to all floors
- High efficiency gas fired condensing boiler
- Underfloor heating with digital thermostat controlled heating zones.
- Gas fired stove in living area
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Cat 5 wiring to living area and bedrooms
- Chrome finished electrical sockets, switches TV & telephone points
- Communal CCTV
- External security lighting
- Mains smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Frameless glass balustrading to balconies to maximise views
- Colour video access control system at vehicle gate and main entrance
- Individual storage units with power supply
- Private rear communal garden space
- Apartment A - IMPS 2 - 1,093 sq ft - SOLD
- Apartment B - IMPS 2 - 1,058 sq ft - £380,000
- Apartment C - IMPS 2 - 1,040 sq ft - SOLD
- Apartment D - IMPS 2 - 1,036 sq ft - SOLD
- Penthouse - SOLD
Enjoy the very best of apartment living in one of Northern Ireland’s most prized beauty spots. Situated on the spectacular North Coast, the seaside resort town of Portstewart offers the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Whether it’s wining and dining in the array of restaurants on the North Coast, frolicking on the beach and eating in Harry’s Shack, visiting the iconic ruins of the medieval Dunluce Castle, Bushmills Distillery, Carricka-Rede Rope Bridge or exploring the celebrated World Heritage site known as the Giant’s Causeway, there’s something for everyone.
What’s more, the area is a magnet for water sports enthusiasts with the Atlantic Ocean playing host to surfing, windsurfing, and kitesurfing, and for the golf lovers, Portstewart Golf Club is only a stone’s throw away. Not only do you have some of the country’s most breath-taking scenery right on your doorstep, Strand View, Strand Road, Portstewart is also teeming with a wide variety of local cafés, restaurants, pubs, boutiques and convenience stores.
With views down a National Trust treasure, the Portstewart Strand, the location of these exclusive apartments adds to their beauty.
From the modern architecture with bright and airy rooms to an open plan living and dining space, each of these four luxury apartments, has been designed to let the outside in. Homeowners will also benefit from secure parking and storage, a stunning foyer and landscaped communal exterior grounds.
These new apartments would be ideal for anyone looking for ‘a home away from home’ or for those wishing to lay down more permanent roots in a community surrounded by miles of unspoilt natural beauty.
Strand Avenue – choose a standout apartment in a landscape that never stands still.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »