- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached house with annex
- 7 Bedrooms (1 on Ground floor)
- 5 Reception rooms
- 1 Bedrooms and 2 Reception rooms are in the annex
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility room
- Home office
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite
- First floor bathroom
- House is aprox 3,500 sqft
- Annex is approx 1,200 sqft
- Attached garage
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Gas heating system
- Stunning veranda at rear of property
- Spacious gardens in lawn
- Excellent privacy
- Loving cared for well maintained throughout
- Convenient to Portglenone, Cullybackey and Ahoghill
- 10 Minutes from Galgorm Spa and Golf Resort
- 15 Minutes from M2
Additional InformationHere is an ideal opportunity to purchase an outstanding detached family home with an excellent degree of privacy, fantastic aspect to front and rear and versatile and flexible accommodation which provides a range of layouts to suit the needs of the home owners. Although ideally suitable for those requiring an annex or 'Granny flat', the space on offer will suit a wide range of potential buyers.
Outside does not disappoint either. The site the property is situated on offers well presented mature gardens and a superb veranda which families will take full advantage of in the summer months and where one can take in the stunning views as well as an excellent degree of privacy making this an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining.
Conveniently positioned on the outskirts of Portglenone, the setting is really quite something and there are few properties to rival what is on offer in Stoneleigh House. Situated on a stunning, elevated and secluded site, this unique property looks over the Co. Antrim countryside and all that it has to offer. This property needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
It is rare to find a property that offers an annex of 1,200 sqft however this is what is on offer with this particular property. The accommodation may be used as part of the main dwelling or as completely separate as the property has its own access.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With Mahogany balustrade staircase to first floor. Wall light. Chair rail.
- 2.64m x 3.48m (8' 8" x 11' 5")
With WHB and splashback tiling.
- 6.27m x 4.52m (20' 7" x 14' 10")
With fireplace with granite inset and hearth, Mahogany surround and mantle. Spotlighting to ceiling. Cornicing to ceiling. Bay window. Glazed double doors leading from entrance hallway.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.96m x 3.58m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
With glazed double doors leading from lounge. Chair rail. Cornicing to ceiling and centre rose. Bay window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.06m (17' 6" x 13' 4")
With cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, oak surround and mantle. Wall light. Spotlighting to ceiling. Sliding doors leading out onto veranda.
- 5.79m x 5.77m (19' 0" x 18' 11")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units, 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Integrated double Neff oven. 1 1/4 bowl sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Integrated fridge, Integrated Bosh dishwasher. Display units. Under pelmet lighting. Splashback tiling. Feature wooden beams to ceiling and spotlighting to ceiling. Dining area with door leading out onto veranda. Tiled flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.56m x 2.44m (11' 8" x 8' 0")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Under pelmet lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Hardwood door to rear.
- 3.53m x 1.78m (11' 7" x 5' 10")
With LFWC and WHB with storage unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Wall light. Leading to Annex.
- With walk-in hotpress. Wall lights. Chair rail. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.56m (12' 2" x 11' 8")
With dressing room off and en-suite shower room off.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.m x 1.5m (9' 10" x 4' 11")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.56m x 1.83m (11' 8" x 6' 0")
With LFWC, Bidet and WHB with storage unit. Spacious storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 4.19m (14' 2" x 13' 9")
With WHB with storage cupboard and splashback tiling. Wall light.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.25m (12' 8" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.56m x 2.72m (11' 8" x 8' 11")
With Velux window and pine ceiling.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 4.06m x 3.35m (13' 4" x 11' 0")
- 4.11m x 2.82m (13' 6" x 9' 3")
With 4 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage unit, bath and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle. Part tiled walls.
- With Cloakcupboard
- BEDROOM (7):
- 3.61m x 3.53m (11' 10" x 11' 7")
With mirrored sliderobes
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.74m x 2.01m (9' 0" x 6' 7")
With 3 piece suite comprising LFWC, WHB and shower to enclosed tiled corner cubicle.
- 4.32m x 3.25m (14' 2" x 10' 8")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with stainless steel mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Display units. Splashback tiling. Laminated wooden flooring.
- 4.6m x 3.33m (15' 1" x 10' 11")
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.86m (14' 8" x 12' 8")
With laminated wooden flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling. Door to rear.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.31m x 4.09m (20' 8" x 13' 5")
- Laneway leading upto property on the main Largy Road. Tarmac driveway to front and side of property offering extensive parking. Outside lights. Garden in lawn to front with mature trees. Gardens surrounding the property in lawn with mature trees and planted shrubs. Paved patio area to rear of property. Veranda at rear of house with tiled flooring and outside lights making this a truly disarable outside entertainment space. With the stunning views and superb privacy on offer the outside living space of this property is its USP. Outside hot and cold tap.
Situated on a private site, up a laneway off the Largy Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »