- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Stunning example of a stone cottage dating back over c. 200 years extensively modernised and renovated within the past four years
- Bright and modern accommodation throughout
- Drawing room with wood burning stove and solid oak wooden floor
- Shaker style kitchen with feature range, granite worktops and casual dining space
- Beautiful double glazed timber conservatory with stunning views of Belfast Lough over green fields and direct access to a raised terrace
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, master with sea views and ensuite shower room
- Modern bathroom suite
- Integrated small double garage with twin double doors
- Rewired and replumbed
- Pressurised oil fired central heating
- Parking for two cars
- Handmade bespoke double glazed timber windows
- Semi rural setting but yet only minutes from Holywood town centre
- Ease of access to main arterial routes leading to Belfast City Centre, George Belfast City Airport and further
- An ideal lock and leave appeal
Additional InformationOwners perspective:
"Its always nice to come home to this house, as it has such a pretty front, combined with a great view overlooking the lough. The sitting room, with the wood stove is a great place to get snug on cold nights, whilst the kitchen is a lovely room to walk into, as it has such a feeling of space and light. Its a great room for entertaining, as the view is always something to talk about with guests, and when it gets dark it reveals another lovely view of twinkling lights."
- Panelled door leading to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Solid oak wooden floor, feature wood burning stove on a slate hearth, built in open shelving and cabinet. Staircase leading to the first floor with painted spindles and handrail.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, Porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan.
- FORMER KITCHEN NOW UTILITY ROOM
- 4.55m x 3.1m (14' 11" x 10' 2")
Low level units, laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, Chinese slate floor, panelled ceiling, access to rear hall, Chinese slate floor. Panelled rear door.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 4.52m x 4.11m (14' 10" x 13' 6")
Extensive range of low level cream shaker style units with granite worktops, inset one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, Belling six ring range plus double oven, black stainless steel extractor above, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge, freezer,Porcelain tiled floor, glass splash back, glazed French doors leading to:
- STUNNING WOODEN DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 4.19m x 3.66m (13' 9" x 12' 0")
Porcelain tiled floor, heat and power, French doors to patio and garden. Superb views of Belfast Lough and the Antrim coastline.
- Light by two velux style windows. Storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.17m (15' 7" x 13' 8")
Views towards Belfast City and the Lough. Feature beams, two velux style windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, wall mounted mirror and shelving, light, low flush wc, reclaimed pine flooring, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.9m x 3.33m (16' 1" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.03m x 4.5m (16' 6" x 14' 9")
Two velux style windows.
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with tiled panelling, glass shower screen, chrome mixer taps and telephone shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin ,chrome towel radiator, Porcelain tiled floor.
- Raised patio area offering sea views enclosed by mature borders. Steps leading to sunken garden.
- Tarmac parking area for two cars.Plus additional parking to the side for a further two cars.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Twin double timber doors. Oil fired central heating boiler and pressurised tank. Light and power.
Travelling through Holywood High Street to Bangor Road turn right onto Croft Road. Continue onto Brown's Brae, turn left onto Ballymenoch Road, keep right to continue on Creighton's Green Road. Number 11 will be on your right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »