- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Great town centre location
- Spacious garden to rear
- In good condition
- Good potential invesment
DescriptionWell-maintained 3-bedroom townhouse located in the heart of Swinford. It is situated within a short-walk of all the amenities that Swinford has to offer. There is a large rear yard with lawned area and storage shed. UPVC double glazed windows have been fitted in recent years. Oil fired central heating in place. The house is currently habitable but would benefit from some modernisation. The property would be a good investment as a rental with similar properties achieving in the region of €600-€700 per month in rent.
Contact us today to request the video walkthrough
- Entrance Hall
- 4.80m x 1.70m (15'9" x 5'7")
- With tile floor and staircase to first floor.
- Living Room
- 5.40m x 3.70m (17'9" x 12'2")
- With carpet floor, open fireplace and built-in storage.
- 2.30m x 1.70m (7'7" x 5'7")
- With lino floor and fitted kitchen.
- Sitting Room
- 5.40m x 3.40m (17'9" x 11'2")
- Located just off the kitchen with carpet floor and open fireplace.
- 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2" x 9'10")
- Double room to the rear of the house with carpet floor and built-in storage.
- 3.80m x 2.70m (12'6" x 8'10")
- Double room to the front of the house with carpet floor and built-in storage.
- 2.00m x 1.80m (6'7" x 5'11")
- Storage room with carpet floor.
- 2.80m x 2.10m (9'2" x 6'11")
- Double room to the front of the house with carpet floor.
- 3.40m x 1.70m (11'2" x 5'7")
- With tiled floor, half-tiled walls, wash hand basin, WC and shower.
BER No.: 113744320
Energy Performance Indicator: 294.94 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Station RoadVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »