- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascia Doors & Windows
- Fitted Kitchen From Range
- Fitted Appliances Including Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer & Dishwasher
- Fitted Sanitary Ware Including Shower Cubicle
- Splash Back Tiling Around Sinks, Bath & Shower
- Flush Internal Doors With Complimentary Door
- Internal Painting Throughout
- Fitted Flooring To Include Either Carpet Or Wood Effect Flooring To Hall, Stairs, Landing, Bedrooms & Living Area (As Applicable)
- Choice Of Floor Tiling From Range To Kitchen, W/C Cloaks, Bathroom & En-suite (As Applicable)
- Fitted Wood Burning Stove In Lounge
- Wiring For Burglar Alarm (Additional Cost To Fit Alarm)
Station Avenue / Halt is a new development of semi-detached houses situated adjacent to the Station Road accessed through the recently completed Station Park development. Being developed by well known local builders, Galvally Developments Ltd, this is a beautiful development in a residential and popular location. Having been designed by Garth McCook, the properties will have a contemporary feel and are finished to the highest standards throughout. These luxurious homes will appeal to a wide spectrum of potential purchasers but would be ideally suited to those requiring a peaceful family living environment. Please contact our office for further details on viewing arrangements or alternatively to view the sites available in this development.
Approaching Portstewart from Coleraine on the Station Road, Station Park (which leads onto Station Avenue and Station Halt) will be situated on your left hand side just after the Cromore Halt Restaurant.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right