- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Beautiful converted stables c.1858 in sheltered, walled cobbled courtyard
- Four bedrooms, three reception room
- Cloakroom and two bathrooms
- Most attractive stone facade
- Huge character combined with modern practicalities
- Very popular and convenient location within walking distance of town centre
- Gas fired central heating
- Double garage
- Formal and informal spaces to enjoy
- Perfect for busy, professional family
- Approximately 3000 sq ft
- Much admired and requested Holywood address
- Convenient to Belfast City Airport and City Centre
- Planning permission granted for first floor addition over garage as annexe to main house for au pair, nanny, home office or games room
Additional InformationTHE AGENT'S PERSPECTIVE…
"Many superlatives apply here, character, history, charm – all of which are most appropriate. This former stable block was converted some years ago into what is now a delightful home.
Inside a walled, cobbled, courtyard the house offers most attractive, secure and sheltered space within a short walk of the town centre or sea shore via the 'tunnel' at Priory Park.
The accommodation is generous with formal and informal spaces to enjoy. There is also potential to convert / develop the first floor of the garage as office space, playroom or studio accommodation for a teenager, nanny or au pair.
For those with grown up children or as a home to 'lock and leave' while abroad, this is the perfect choice."
- Painted solid front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Quarry tiled floor. Floor to ceiling double glazed windows. Glazed inner door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- ? leading to cloakroom comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 8.36m x 4.47m (27' 5" x 14' 8")
Feature fireplace with raised quarry tiled hearth, Scrabo stone plinth and pillars, stained timber mantle. Recessed lighting. Double leaded glass doors to entrance hall. Double French doors to courtyard.
- DINING HALL
- 5.72m x 4.47m (18' 9" x 14' 8")
Fireplace with raised quarry tiled hearth, cast iron multi fuel stove, exposed beam ceiling. Staircase to first floor.
- 4.47m x 3.96m (14' 8" x 13' 0")
Feature corner 'Horse Flame' cast iron stove in brick recess, linked to hot water cylinder. Cream painted tongue and groove walls and ceiling. Recessed lighting. Arched door to dining hall.
- 4.52m x 4.47m (14' 10" x 14' 8")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level painted kitchen units, laminate granite effect roll top worktops, one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, white double oven, five ring gas hob. Quarry tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting. Plumbed for dishwasher, exposed painted beam ceiling. Walk in shelved larder cupboard. Step down to breakfast area. Ceramic tiled floor, arched glass pine door to courtyard.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Extensive range of built in cupboards, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Staircase to:
- Pine spindles and handrail. Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Exposed beams.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 4.75m (15' 10" x 15' 7")
Painted tongue and groove panelled vaulted ceiling. Exposed beams. Extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 3.56m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling. Exposed beam. Recessed lighting. Access to loft storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.72m (12' 0" x 8' 11")
Exposed beam. Recessed lighting.
- 4.83m x 2.44m (15' 10" x 8' 0")
White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with brass mixer tap and telephone hand shower, 'rope edge' sink, low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin. Exposed varnished timber floor. Painted tongue and groove panelled walls to dado rail. Recessed lighting. Heated towel radiator.
- BATHROOM TWO
- 3.66m x 2.01m (12' 0" x 6' 7")
Feature tiled panelled bath, Mira temperature shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, tiled bath and shower area, painted tongue and groove panelled walls to dado rail. Extractor fan. Recessed lighting. Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 4.5m (21' 0" x 14' 9")
Double sheeted doors. Light and power.
- Tarmac driveway. Double wrought iron gates. Sunny cobbled, enclosed courtyard garden with centre 'turning circle'. Planted mature flowerbeds, borders and creepers. Crazy paved patio/barbecue area.
- TOOL STORE
- Light. Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
Between Victoria Road and Croft Road along 'Old Bangor Road'.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »