- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
• An Exclusive Opportunity To Acquire A Truly Unique Building Site With Full Planning Permission Granted For A Most Impressive 4000 Square Feet Country Home And Large Garage
• This Superb Site And Lands Extend To Approximately 3 Acres And Enjoy Uninterrupted Panoramic Views Over The Entire Lagan Valley
• St Johns Road Is Set In The Heart Of Picturesque Country Side Convenient To Hillsborough Village, A1 Dual Carriageway And Sprucefield/M1 Motorway Link To Belfast
• Additional Lands May Be Available If Required / Planning Details Available From Agents
• Location: From A1 dual carriageway proceed along Ballygowan Road, approximately 1.8 miles turn right into St Johns Road, site is 0.7 mile on the right.
Please note maps and plans are not to scale and for guidance only.
• Ordanance Survey Map Available From Agents Upon Request
From A1 dual carriageway proceed along Ballygowan Road, approximately 1.8 miles turn right into St Johns Road, site is 0.7 mile on the right. Please note maps and plans are not to scale and for guidance only.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »