- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Detached Home in the much Sought After Governors Gate Development
- Finished to an exacting standard throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Two with En Suite Shower Rooms
- Lounge with Solid Oak Flooring and Wood-burning Stove
- Bespoke Painted Kitchen with Island & Ample Living & Dining Space
- Spacious Reception Hall with Excellent Built in Cloaks Cupboards
- Cloakroom with WC
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Enclosed easily maintained landscaped garden in stone paving, raised beds with barked flowerbeds
- Detached Matching Brick Garage with Electric Up & Over Door, plumbed for Washing Machine/Tumble dryer.
- Slate roofed carpeted wooden shed for additional storage?
- Cobbled driveway, ample driveway parking & gazebo carport
- Close to Hillsborough Village, Forest Park & Primary School
- Excellent Local Amenities with a range of restaurants, cafes and speciality shops
- Close Proximity to Motorways & Public Transport Networks
Additional InformationGovernors Gate is a much sought after development due to its location, finish and timelessness of the design & architecture of the properties. Squirrel Cottage is perfectly situated within the development with little passing traffic and enjoys a private well orientated site. An attractive property externally with excellent brickwork detail and stonework, with this attention to detail continued internally.
On the ground floor there is a gracious reception hall, with bespoke built in cloaks cupboards and a cloakroom with WC. There is a spacious family kitchen with ample room for dining and living and a separate lounge with solid oak flooring and cast iron stove. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and a family bathroom. On the second floor there is a fourth, loft style bedroom with walking in dressing room and en-suite shower room.
Externally the landscaped gardens offer superb spaces for outdoor entertaining, south facing enclosed secure rear garden for children, ample driveway parking & carport and detached garage.
A superb home and location, therefore early viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With sandstone seat, hardwood front door.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With oyster slate tiled floor, wall to wall range of illuminated built-in cloaks cupboards and storage, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, oyster slate tiled floor, heating and alarm/CCTV controls.
- 5.51m x 3.68m (18' 1" x 12' 1")
Solid oak wooden flooring, cast iron wood burning stove and hole in wall fireplace with granite hearth, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear patio garden, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 8.89m x 3.68m (29' 2" x 12' 1")
Bespoke fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low hand painted units, pewter fittings, stone work surface, ceramic twin sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixerBespoke fitted kitchen, excellent range of high and low hand painted units, pewter fittings, stone work surface, ceramic twin sink unit, brushed stainless steel mixer taps, Aga range cooker with five ring induction hob, electric ovens below, Aga extractor hood, built-in and illuminated display cabinet, carousel corner units, fitted double pantry cupboard, American style fridge freezer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, island unit with additional drawer units and cupboards, built-in wine rack, solid oak wooden flooring throughout, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting, open to ample dining and living space with uPVC double glazed access door to rear, wood burning stove fitted with slate hearth and flue. taps, Aga range cooker with five ring induction hob, electric ovens below, Aga extractor hood, built-in and illuminated display cabinet, carousel corner units, fitted double pantry cupboard, American style fridge freezer, integrated Smeg dishwasher, island unit with additional drawer units and cupboards, built-in wine rack, solid oak wooden flooring throughout, cornice ceiling, recessed spotlighting, open to ample dining and living space with uPVC double glazed access door to rear, wood burning stove fitted with slate hearth and flue.
- Cornice ceiling, hotpress, pressurised water cylinder, built-in shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.29m (14' 2" x 14' 1")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, floor to ceiling tiled splashback, extractor fan, built-in fully tiled glazed shower enclosure with chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.15m (10' 6" x 10' 4")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.57m (10' 5" x 8' 5")
Outlook to side.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, kidney shaped tiled panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.54m x 4.72m (18' 2" x 15' 6")
Semi vaulted ceiling. Recessed spotlighting. Access hatch to roofspace. Outlook to side with conservation Velux window. Walk-in wardrobe fitted for hanging. Shelving and drawer units.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With contemporary white suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, floor to ceiling contrasting tiled splashback, fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled chrome shower unit, overhead drencher and shower attachment, ceramic tiled floor, conservation Velux window, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- 4.11m x 3.56m (13' 6" x 11' 8")
Remote electronic up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Cobbled driveway, ample driveway parking, gazebo carport, mature front gardens laid in lawns, mature planting, mature shrubs, stone pathway to front door, outdoor lighting.
South west facing rear enclosed easily maintained landscaped garden in stone paving, raised beds with barked flowerbeds, mature planting, natural brick walls and detailing, well screened oil tank, lean-to greenhouse, outdoor lighting, power sockets and slate roofed wooden shed in keeping with the character of the main residence.
From Hillsborough Village proceed along Ballynahinch Road, turn left into Governors Gate and proceed through development and over bridge into Governors Bridge Road, Governors Gate Lane is fourth on the left, number 1 is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »