- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- • The premises generally is really well maintained throughout.
- • Prominent location within Dromcollogher with a good flow of on street pedestrian traffic.
- • Attractive function room to the rear of the property.
- • Good on street parking in the square.
- • Self-contained very well maintained living accommodation overhead.
Modern two storey residential 7-day licensed premises and restaurant maintained in good general condition throughout and comprising of the following: Bar and lounge with ladies and gents' toilet facilities, smoking area, large yard with modern and attractive "shed type" function/party room. We estimate approximately 2,750 sq. ft. of functional bar area and ancillary facilities. There is a self-contained living accommodation overhead in excellent general condition and comprising of sitting room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Separate door entrance to accommodation.
- Modern Bar & Lounge really well fitted with modern counters, shelving and built in display units.
- Function room.
- Ladies & Gents toilet facilities.
- Substantial enclosed yard with state of the art beer garden and party/function area again with toilet facilities.
- Separate off street entrance to spacious well proportioned living accommodation.
Dromcollogher is a typical small west Limerick town boasting a local population of approximately 900. The general hinterland is agricultural in character with many employed in the nearby towns of Charleville and Newcastle West which are both just 10 minutes' drive away. Limerick 50 km. with Cork city 65 km. This property is located in the hub of Dromcollogher which has good local facilities including national and secondary schools, fire station, sporting amenities and the town is well serviced with shops and entertainment houses. Limerick is the nearest City. Limerick is the capital of Ireland's Mid-West region with an urban and hinterland population of over 200,000 and is noted for its shopping, its dining and entertainment, its historical significance, as well as its contributions to the arts. The city has grown its sporting and cultural image in recent years and generally the local business activists are doing their utmost to promote the city as a thriving business hub. The immediate city population is approximately 80,000.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »