- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Third Floor Apartment
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Superb Range of Appliances to Include: Fridge/Freezer, Washer Dryer, Built In Oven & Hob With Stainless Steel Extractor Fan
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite With Chrome Fittings
- Tiling To Kitchen & Bathroom Floors & Splashbacks
- Carpeted Throughout Lounge, Bedrooms & Hallways
- Painted Neutrally Throughout (Walls, Ceilings & Woodwork)
- Fully Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Wood Pellet & Gas District Heating System (Each apartment will have control of heating levels within their own apartment)
- Video Intercom System
- Communal Car Parking
- Communal Courtyard
- Lift & Stair Access To Each Floor
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
- On Site Facilities Manager
- Communal CCTV & Security
- Wired For Satellite, Virgin & BT
- Splendid Views Across Various Parts of Belfast
Additional Information'The Skainos Apartments' are located within a major landmark development in East Belfast. The development, pioneered by East Belfast Mission, will become very much residential and commercial hub in an area that has seen and will continue to see huge and positive regeneration.
Most of Belfast's major attractions are only a short distance away by foot, car or bus ride. Some of these attractions include hugely successful Victoria Square with its vast array of retail outlets, boutiques, restaurants and multiplex cinema. For those looking for premier entertainment, the Waterfront Hall & Odyssey Arena are only minutes away with their eclectic range of concerts and productions, catering for everyone's taste. Finally, for those who enjoy an early Friday or Saturday morning stroll, there is world famous St Georges Market. A rich and vibrant part of Belfast's history and future.
This development represents a great opportunity for first time buyers, investors and those simply looking for something with a lot less maintenance. The 'Turnkey' finish leaving any discerning purchaser with very little to do but move in furniture.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.48m x 3.84m (21' 3" x 12' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 2.9m (13' 4" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.08m (10' 10" x 6' 10")
- 2.69m x 1.88m (8' 10" x 6' 2")
The Skainos Apartments are located on your right hand side of the Newtownards Road as you are travelling from Belfast City Centre.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »