- The building forms part of the 'Skainos Project', an Urban Regeneration Development Scheme in Inner East Belfast.
- Other occupiers within the building include Age NI, Choice Housing Association, Irish Methodist Youth & Children's Work and Tearfund.
- The property has been finished to include tiled flooring, suspended ceiling, ventilation system, CCTV and built in stereo system, three private beauty rooms, tanning room, three hair stations, two back basins and chairs, two over-head hood dryers, washing machine and dryer.
- EPC Rating to be confirmed.
Fully fitted hair and beauty salon ready for immediate occupation.
The property is situated within the Skainos Centre fronting onto the Newtownards Road. The property comprises a fully fitted hair and beauty salon which has been finished to an excellent standard. A single payment of £4,000 is required for the fixtures and fittings.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »