- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Building Site With Full Planning Permission For Detached Dwelling
- Site Circa 0.5 Acres On The Outskirts Of Portaferry
- Chalet Bungalow Circa 2100 Sq Ft
- Fabulous Countryside Aspect Within Minutes Of Portaferry
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Area With Sunroom
- Three Double Bedrooms, Two With Ensuite Bathrooms
- Foundations And Sub Floors Laid
- Planning Ref: X/2007/0048/01-04. Further Documents Available On Request
Additional InformationThis beautiful site is located less than a mile from Portaferry and is approached via a laneway with a number of houses on the lane. Portaferry is a small town in County Down, at the southern end of the Ards Peninsula, near the Narrows at the entrance to Strangford Lough and is popular due to its proximity to the Lough and range of housing.
There is a semi-rural outlook from the site with fields and livestock in the surrounding area and is a private site with great potential. The current owners have already laid the foundations and sub floor, giving any purchaser a great start to a new build and the plans that have been passed allow for a substantial detached home with three bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
In addition, there is open plan living on the ground floor with guest wc, utility room, integral garage and conservatory.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen / Dining Area 11 x 4.4 (36'1" x 14'5")
- Sunroom 4.6 x 4.3 (15'1" x 14'1")
- Utility Room
- Shower Room 2.94 x 1.7 (9'8" x 5'7")
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 4.3 x 3.7 (14'1" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 3 4 x 3.7 (13'1" x 12'2")
- Integrated Garage 6.1 x 4.6 (20'0" x 15'1")
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »