Site To Rear Of 44 Enagh Road, Dromore, Dromara BT25 2PQ
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Planning permission in place for new dwelling and detached garage
- Chalet bungalow with 1,950 sq ft floor area with foundations in place
- Planning permission granted on 19th February 2008
- Building control approval certificate in place for foundations
- Generous site expanding to just over 1.3 acres
- Private, elevated site with shared lane access
- Site boundary mostly enclosed with mature hedging and trees
- Access to utility supplies beside site
- Site may be inspected unaccompanied
- All notice of interest to the agent on 0330 330 9439
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a self-build site with full planning in place. This site offers the added benefit of the main dwelling foundations being in place, with building control approval. Situated within a private laneway, shared with only a few other properties, this site is enclosed with mature hedging and trees.
Utilities are available close to hand due to the sites proximity to the neighbouring dwellings. The site may be inspected at any stage unaccompanied. For further information please contact a member of our sales team on 0330 330 9439.
Traveling from Dromore;
< Take the Diamond Road for 3 1/2 miles to Waringsford
< Take right into the Enagh Road
< Travel for approx 0.6 miles and take the lane to left past a couple of existing dwellings
< The site is to the rear of a new build two storey house
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »