- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The subject site is conveniently located close to Crossgar, Ballynahinch and Downpatrick.
- The site comprises of good quality grazing land extending
- to approximately 0.20 acres, which elevates slightly from the
- roadside towards the rear of the site.
- Outline planning permission obtained for a detached dwelling and garage in accordance with planning ref –LA07/2020/1066/O.
- Please download the attached Frazer Kidd Brochure for further details.
Excellent residential development site with outline planning permission for a detached house and garage.
The subject site is situated in a stunning and beautiful location, with superb uninterrupted views of the countryside. The site fronts directly onto the Drumnaconagher Road, a short distance from the junction with Crossgar Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »