- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- The subject site is situated in a stunning and peaceful location,
- with superb uninterrupted views of the countryside.
- The site comprises of good quality grazing land of approximately 0.20 acres, which slopes gradually from the roadside towards the East. The existing on-site dwelling is derelict.
- Outline planning permission obtained in respect of 40 Raleagh
- Road, Crossgar for a replacement dwelling and garage. Planning Ref: LA07/2019/0376/O.
- Please download the attached Frazer Kidd Brochure for further details
Excellent residential development site with outline planning permission for a replacement dwelling and garage.
The site enjoys stunning views of the countryside, situated on Raleagh Road, close to the junction with Drumnaconagher Road, approximately 3.8 miles from Crossgar and 3.5 miles from Ballynahinch.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »