Site On Creevy Road, Boardmills, Lisburn BT27 6UL
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
- A great opportunity to build a family home
- Large one acre site with full planning permission for a 1,200 sqft bungalow
- Three bedrooms and two reception rooms
- Stunning countryside surroundings
- Great location within close proximity to both Belfast and Lisburn City as well as smaller local towns such as Ballynahinch and Carryduff
- Superb value for money
- More land available under seperate negotiation
This is a stunning secluded site offering peace, tranquillity and beautiful countryside surroundings. Benefitting from full planning permission for a c.1,200 sqft bungalow sitting on a large 1 acre site the site is sure to appeal to a number of purchasers on the lookout for the perfect site on which to build their family home.
The site is set approximately 160 metres off the Creevy Road and is close to a number of major surrounding towns including Belfast and Lisburn City.
Planning application number: S/2009/0945/F was granted on 7th July 2010 for a large detached bungalow, consisting of lounge, kitchen/ dining, utility room, sunroom, 3 bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom.
The Temple is the local village offering its own host of amenities including the very popular Temple Golf and Country Club... good food and entertainment is on your doorstep!
For further information regarding the site please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
See map for exact location
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »